Pedersen confirms Bombers are the CFL's Flagship Franchise

Dr Zaius

Forward to the 47 minute mark.

"The Grey Cup, 3.5 million dollar profit and the place the players want to go."

The Bombers have successfully convinced the Riders biggest homer of all time who the real top dogs are.

Pedersen can expect his inbox to be filled with messages riddled with grammatical errors from the hillbillies. The jacked up trucks and combines are driving to the studio as we speak. 

Edited by Dr Zaius

6 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Should get, "Winnipeg is the CFLs Flagship Franchise Team - Rod Peterson" T-shirts for Labour Day lol

Have that emblazoned below the bleachers, like we have "Home Of The CFL's Loudest Fans"...... have that quote painted in a similar manner.......

I went to sleep & awoke in the Kelvin Universe. 

1 hour ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

He's still a POS.

I used to think that & then I found out he is a recovered alcoholic. Wouldn't be surprised that when he was drinking he was on the air half bombed talking **** but was very good at hiding it. Anyone who can go a decade without a drink after going through AA is okay in my books knowing what I know first hand about alcohol & drug addiction. I've hated him but now I think he deserves a second chance. 

10 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Publicity stuff. Probably trying to gain more viewers and listeners.

this is it 100%. Not saying Winnipeg isnt the top ran franchise in the league but he has said other things about teams that make me question the motives. He seems to want his show to be a national show rather then regional which makes sense. He does get some good guests on and have some interesting conversations. I will usually watch on youtube later if I see someone interesting on. I do find him annoying and especially the little man crushes he seems to develop for random players such as Duron Carter. 

If anyone knows the ugly side of the Riders operations it's Pederson. Everyone knows that the flagship franchise title really comes down to two teams...us and the Riders. The RIders had him turfed for questioning the team's upper management and they have regularly revoked press privileges to members of the media that don't regurgitate the message that is approved by the club. In recent years, despite paying very well, they have been losing a ton of players to FA due to the fact they have jerked players around come contract time. Some of that was Chris Jones but we've seen departures for the same reasons since JOD took over. Constantly low balling players while bad mouthing their Rider pride does not play out well in the locker room. Pederson knows this and sees what we are doing over here and that, imo, is why he speaks the truth that we are the flagship franchise in the CFL right now.

13 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

If anyone knows the ugly side of the Riders operations it's Pederson. Everyone knows that the flagship franchise title really comes down to two teams...us and the Riders. The RIders had him turfed for questioning the team's upper management and they have regularly revoked press privileges to members of the media that don't regurgitate the message that is approved by the club. In recent years, despite paying very well, they have been losing a ton of players to FA due to the fact they have jerked players around come contract time. Some of that was Chris Jones but we've seen departures for the same reasons since JOD took over. Constantly low balling players while bad mouthing their Rider pride does not play out well in the locker room. Pederson knows this and sees what we are doing over here and that, imo, is why he speaks the truth that we are the flagship franchise in the CFL right now.

ha....not quite. He unfortunately got caught talking about "upper management"'s mistress while cameras rolled on a cable access show....

• 3 weeks later...

wasn't quite sure where to put this, but I think this thread will do. Someone on 3DN recently said that the Argos have the best NI talent in the league. So our man Tait did a bit of a deeper dive into the Bombers starting NIs and how they stack up against the rest of the league........