Game 12 : @ Flames

21 hours ago, BomberBall said:
#NHLJets line rushes: Ehlers-Scheifele-Copp Vesalainen-Stastny-Wheeler Connor-Dubois-Lewis Perreault-Lowry-Appleton

What the hell??

I know the thought is a balanced approach but seeing Connor on the third line is weird considering he's been one of our best.

51 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I know the thought is a balanced approach but seeing Connor on the third line is weird considering he's been one of our best.

Yeah, it’ll be interesting to see how the minutes are divided up.  I really don’t like seeing Lewis on the wing... Not hating on him, but he’s out of his depth there.

Wheeler is dealing with an injury.

Lewis is on the team because he is very good at killing penalties.

The lines will change once Maurice has a better feel for PLD and Wheeler's injury improves.

I'm glad they are taking a good look at KV.

Copper, Lowry, MP, Stastny and Lewis all playing well. Coincidence that their contracts end this season?

2 hours ago, Jimmy from Lockport said:

Wheeler is dealing with an injury.

Lewis is on the team because he is very good at killing penalties.

The lines will change once Maurice has a better feel for PLD and Wheeler's injury improves.

I'm glad they are taking a good look at KV.

Copper, Lowry, MP, Stastny and Lewis all playing well. Coincidence that their contracts end this season?

Lewis has also won two Cups.  Good to have someone on the team who has been through it all twice and knows what it takes to win the big one.

On 2021-02-08 at 11:00 AM, BomberBall said:
No changes for #NHLJets this morning:
Ehlers-Scheifele-Copp
Connor-Dubois-Lewis
Vesalainen-Stastny-Wheeler
Perreault-Lowry-Appleton

Beaulieu-Morrissey
Forbort-Pionk
Stanley-DeMelo
Niku-Poolman

Hellebuyck
Brossoit

The Captain Obvious is coming out in me but man do we have an expensive 4th line asset.  

1 hour ago, Piggy 1 said:

Its going to be very interesting how Maurice handles this ,going forward. But I love the wealth of talent up the middle. Anybody know if Little is retired ,or out for the year.....

He hasn’t retired, but it would be hard to imagine him coming back.  I believe he’s technically on IR.  Doctors recommended he not play this season.