• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So Judge had 61 tackles, 11 special team tackles, 2 Int and 5 Sacks in 2019. Jordan Herdman Reed had 37 tackles, 8 special teams tackles, 0 Ints and 1 Sack Justin Herdman Reed had 37 tackles

Not a chance.

Bowman will sign in Saskatchewan and we will then have fun reading about how great he is.  

10 hours ago, Brandon said:

Why do I have a feeling that we will see at the end of the season the report where Toronto was fined for going over the salary cap....

Why would Toronto or any team care? The penalties for violating the salary cap are weak, and the potential profit for a (normal) championship team would more than offset the cost. If the league wants to have a cap with teeth, then basically refuse to allow contracts to be registered once a team exceeds the cap and then the team can’t have the player, simple as that. 

3 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

There's no way they can keep all their off-season signing before the season starts (if there will be a season). Something has to give. 
I think the MO for Pinball this off-season is to make a buzz, to make the Argos significant at the news (somehow). 
They'll sort it out, once the training camp/season starts.

Looks like John Murphy moved the Riders' taxi-squad from Regina to Toronto.

Give 'em the old razzle dazzle
Razzle Dazzle 'em
Give 'em an act with lots of flash in it
And the reaction will be passionate
Give 'em the old hocus pocus
Bead and feather 'em
How can they see with sequins in their eyes?

5 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

I won't be surprised if there are some big name vets cut before the season by TO.

Honestly aside from judge their FA pick ups could be the over-the-hill-gang. A bunch of guys who played in the nfl which means high talent level but not necessarily skill sets that will transition well to the cfl game.  Judge and speller are the two young good pick ups of their off season. And both the ol and dl will see an insane amount of roll over. GL to them having any continuity with that.

11 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Honestly aside from judge their FA pick ups could be the over-the-hill-gang. A bunch of guys who played in the nfl which means high talent level but not necessarily skill sets that will transition well to the cfl game.  Judge and speller are the two young good pick ups of their off season. And both the ol and dl will see an insane amount of roll over. GL to them having any continuity with that.

I thought this, BEFORE they signed Bear woods lol. I mean they could be really dangerous if the CFL only plays 9 games. Any more than that and their 6 game is gonna be full!!!!

Saw a tweet today that said Ricky Collins has retired. Here's a story that goes into detail about his leaving football. It seems teams don't want to pay for quality receivers anymore unless you're Derel Walker & he got no calls after he was released. He was owed $30,000 signing bonus but was released before the Esks had to pay him which left him feeling bitter. Edmonton has turned into a joke of an organization since a new President as well as GM Brock Sunderland took over. Pissing off players & fans alike. He would have looked good in a Bomber uniform. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27