Game 8 : Canucks

11 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Could have used a shooting winger tonight. Oh wait...

Because they were missing one the last several games...? 

What the Jets could've used was some actual effort from the top line tonight instead of them going -2 and taking two lousy penalties. The top line had a disastrous outing.

52 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

What the Jets could've used was some actual effort from the top line tonight instead of them going -2 and taking two lousy penalties. The top line had a disastrous outing.

They were -3, but yes, they were not good at all.  Their D zone play is consistently bad, but Maurice doesn’t seem to think it’s a problem.

3 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Yes, this was a total team effort in front of Hellebuyck. 

2 hours ago, BomberBall said:

They were -3, but yes, they were not good at all.  Their D zone play is consistently bad, but Maurice doesn’t seem to think it’s a problem.

More importantly neither does Cheveldayoff or his boss Chipman. 

Just now, kelownabomberfan said:

Have to wonder if Scheif requested this, to get away from playing with Floater Blake.

I kind of doubt it, him and Wheeler are besties.  I get the feeling Scheifele doesn’t take a dump without clearing it with Blake first.

I obviously have no idea, but that’s what it feels like. 🤷🏼‍♂️

3 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Blake Wheeler made PLD's last shift in Columbus look herculean in comparison to the effort he put in last night, almost all night. That first goal by Boeser he was just cruising back leaving Boeser alone in front. It was like watching beer league. It was embarrassing. 

I remember one time a sim situation happened and everyone complained about Wheeler but there was one ex-pro can't remember his name said Whee;er was the out guy so he was supposed to there 🤔