Game 5 : Senators

10 hours ago, Goalie said:

We have better players. Don't kid yourself here.. Jets have played 4 maybe 5 good periods and 4 awful ones against the Sens. 

This game screams coaching.. Jets have taken over on talent not on working harder or with great systems play. But yeah..Ottawa has made several adjustments.. Jets really haven't. I'm not sure if they even have a system and if they do.. I'm not sure what it is. 

Wow, Maurice sucks. Fresh take from Goalie once again. What’s the deal, did he steal your girlfriend? Do you have a girlfriend? Or do you just sit at your keyboard finding the same old ways to ***** about a 4-1 team. I don’t care who they are playing or how they win, they are winning and in a short season these wins are more vital than ever. 

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

I wouldn't get to excited about the early start considering we played against a rebuilding Ottawa team (a.k.a not a good team).  

Well considering if we lost 2 out of 3 of these games, there would people pushing the panic button even more.     Ottawa is rebuilding sure, but a w is a w.   Doesn't matter who it's against.   Jets are 4-1.   Chance to go 5 - 1 tonight.   Take what you can get.