Game 5 : Senators

Ehlers pulls off a Laine shot and it’s 1-0.

Helle had to make a handful of big saves in the first 10 minutes. Can’t believe we got a lead after that period. Giveaways, guys hitting their teammate with the puck, running into goal post with no one around.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

11 minutes ago, iHeart said:

KConn makes it 2-1 but I have a bad feeling they'll review it

For what? 

5 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

After a great first, Hellle has a bad 2nd. 

The D man got walked on the one goal and Brady made Big Stan look lost on the other. Not great goals but hard to be hard on the guy who is our mvp. 

14 minutes ago, Goalie said:

For what? 

The D man got walked on the one goal and Brady made Big Stan look lost on the other. Not great goals but hard to be hard on the guy who is our mvp. 

Helle was awful on the first two and not great on the 3rd. Don't get me wrong, he's earned an off night, but he's been close to terrible tonight. 

19 minutes ago, Goalie said:

For what? 

usually when there is a scuffle or pile up when the goal occurs it gets all confusing to me

1 minute ago, iHeart said:

man we are eating the sens for a very early breakfast

We have better players. Don't kid yourself here.. Jets have played 4 maybe 5 good periods and 4 awful ones against the Sens. 

This game screams coaching.. Jets have taken over on talent not on working harder or with great systems play. But yeah..Ottawa has made several adjustments.. Jets really haven't. I'm not sure if they even have a system and if they do.. I'm not sure what it is.