Game 4 : @ Senators

6 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Sure we will be 3-1 after this game but Ottawa for 2 of those. It's like hiring the same hook for 2 dates.

You just play the games on the schedule and Ottawa might not be great but they work hard. We also play them like 8 times so it is what it is this year. In reality all these teams are similar. The plus to this game is Jets had a week off almost and this is just their 4th game and they are starting to look like the rust is off. 

Edited by Goalie

1 hour ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

So my wife asked me “Are all the Tkachuk’s **** disturbers or what?” Brady itching to start a fight he’ll get a teammate to finish. 

And on cue Brady cross checks Harkins in the back to start a scrum. 

Helle with a nice breakaway stop to preserve the shutout- for now. 

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

With Thompson hurt next game gonna need a different forward unless Laine is back but even if he is would love to see Vesalainen get a shot. 

Since Moose don't play for a bit you want the young guys getting some game action. Now is that time. 

Sit Perreault and insert Vesalainen

Also Get Samberg in a game soon. Just smart to not have these young guys sitting. 

Edited by Goalie

10 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

If you took a poll to identify the dirtiest players in hockey today, who wants to bet that the name Tkachuk would appear twice in the top three?

Dunno about dirty. Not sure that's the word I'd use to describe Brady.. I'd say Cowardly *****. Matt tho.. honestly I like him.. **** disturber but the type of **** disturber who is effective. 

14 hours ago, Goalie said:

With Thompson hurt next game gonna need a different forward unless Laine is back but even if he is would love to see Vesalainen get a shot. 

Since Moose don't play for a bit you want the young guys getting some game action. Now is that time. 

Sit Perreault and insert Vesalainen

Also Get Samberg in a game soon. Just smart to not have these young guys sitting. 

I’d love to see Vesalainen get a shot, but there’s no way Maurice will take Perreault out of the lineup.  Maybe Gustafsson will get a chance, if Thompson is out.  I would have started him from day one.