Game 2 : @ Leafs

9a2jnqGV_normal.jpg
Winnipeg Jets

@NHLJets
· 1h
#NHLJets have canceled their practice scheduled for today. The decision was made out of an abundance of caution due to potential exposure of COVID-19. There is no further information at this time. Information regarding tomorrow’s schedule will come at a later time.

Demelo still off a few days. New dad so congrats to him. 

Wouldn't hate to see Stanley tonight. Brings some size and toughness but probably struggle a bit against the quicker leafs. Shelter him. Think Samberg is ready. Dudes a man. He's a big kid. Niku hasn't been great in most NHL games he's played.. injuries or flu or whatever else is ok right now.. makes us take a look at the young guys. Wouldn't be shocked to see Heinola get games eventually also. Stanley or Samberg back to taxi. Seems like there's a method to this madness. Stanley should play first... He's most senior on this list in terms of he's been here the longest.. 

Let's see what the young D bring. Let's be honest.. it can't be worse than what we had last season to start

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

In reality he missed a bunch of camp so prob an injury. 

He's in Covid protocols. But, if he misses the plane, I don't think he can join the team on their trip. Otherwise, he would have to travel on peasant airlines and that means he's not in a "bubble". 

Leafs look good. 4th game now tho so rust Is off. Jets look awful. Be nice to see just a bit of effort from our leaders. Best Jet besides Helle.. ya I'm going there..Logan Stanley.

Not that he's playing great the rest of the team has just been that bad. 26 Mins last game for Scheif.. likely on pace tonight. 

Can't be burning him out so early. 

Leafs playing chess we playing checkers. 2 0  = over. 

I'd be shocked if we scored tonight. We suck without Laine. 

Edited by Goalie