Bombers Signings

Noeller

3 hours ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Not to mention the legendary stories such as Bomber fans at McDonalds before a game only to see Roberts standing in line beside them lol, or puffing on a smoke outside.

That would have been an improvement- his usual was two chocolate bars plus a can or two of RedBull. 

22 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

I dont think this was announced yet. But CFL.ca shows we signed this guy last Jan8
OEaW5I.jpg

Looks to be an interesting signing. Good power rush and spin move, good lateral pursuit and doesn't let up until the QB is horizontal or the ball carrier is.

On 2021-02-20 at 10:11 AM, Tracker said:

Looks to be an interesting signing. Good power rush and spin move, good lateral pursuit and doesn't let up until the QB is horizontal or the ball carrier is.

Hes exactly what our scout team turns up year in and year out. A guy whose biggest weakness is he doesnt fit in the nfl or didnt get a real shot to play. Athletic, high motor, good technical skills. Hes a 4i tweener in the nfl but here he fits perfectly with what we do at DT. Hes got the versatility and pass rush skill to excel in several roles, stunts/twists etc. 

On 2021-02-18 at 5:09 PM, M.O.A.B. said:

Per CFL.ca transaction page, we signed this guy 
DT Ricky Walker

Its almost a meme how every year the bombers talk about the OL we bring in being nasty, tough high motor/character guys. This guy looks like the exactly what we look for in OL on the DL side.  Nice pedigree, 30 starts (51 games) for VT with  30.5 TFL  113 tackles (53 solo), 8 sacks, and 6 swats thats pretty good. Getting a TFL per start and more solo tackles then games played from the inside is pretty good. 

I'm only part way through the CJOB Bombers Mid Winter Special, but one note is that Justin Medlock has started a new job that he really likes, apparently. Osh wouldn't say much other than to say that they've talked, and they're going to work with whatever he decides. They seem very comfortable with moving along to Legghio. 

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

I'm only part way through the CJOB Bombers Mid Winter Special, but one note is that Justin Medlock has started a new job that he really likes, apparently. Osh wouldn't say much other than to say that they've talked, and they're going to work with whatever he decides. They seem very comfortable with moving along to Legghio. 

As they should be Liegghio is a blue chip K prospect. Would be nice to have Medlock back but the Bombers prepared well for him to ride off into the sunset.

I wish someone could come up with a clip on Leggs, that shows him pounding field goals through from 50 yds. with no problem...This kid is real good and if we're going with him I hope he can transition to the CFL game easily....The TiCats are still fuming over the fact we grabbed him in the draft.....tough for them....that's the way the old ball rolls

7 minutes ago, Stickem said:

I wish someone could come up with a clip on Leggs, that shows him pounding field goals through from 50 yds. with no problem...This kid is real good and if we're going with him I hope he can transition to the CFL game easily....The TiCats are still fuming over the fact we grabbed him in the draft.....tough for them....that's the way the old ball rolls

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

Hopefully Young Legs steps up and we don't miss a beat. It does give us another DI which is interesting.

That's a good point...and during Osh's segment of the CJOB show, he talked about how they are really high on all these returner guys they've got, and that they would like to be able to work the roster to get them in on offense. So having the extra DI spot would go a long way to getting more of those guys on the game day roster...

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

also of note, because we're probably going to need to know (ha ha), it's pronounced "Leg-E-Oh" and says most people call him Legs......

The chants just make themselves! reminiscent of "Rufio!" (Roof E O) from Hook. "Leg E OH!!! Leg E OH!!! Leg E OH!!!"

Edited by Bigblue204