Bombers Signings

Noeller

5 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

When I remind myself of this, it takes me aback, especially for my son who is in grade 11 on hold with his high school football playing experience and development .

Not liking this COVID thing.

YEAH looking back to if this occurred when I was a highschooler or College player and had 1..2 years stripped away it would have been very heart breaking

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

/Demski with Harris in the backfield...

sprinkle in some Grant....lotsa fire power...and dont discount Mekale Mckay who I think makes a lot of noise in camp, and makes job security for Bailey and or another American a bit sketchy..Ditto with Ardarius Stewart

4 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

The question is what spot need to crack this year. I can only see one starting spot left which is weak-side HB - that's if Alexander will stay at Safety. 
These new guys need to be better than this championship team otherwise their best case scenario is on the PR.

My uneducated attempt to put up the depth chart. 
4DFMbJ.jpg

I'm not going to lie.... that depth chart made me hard.   This is a solid team with great depth. 

2 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

When I remind myself of this, it takes me aback, especially for my son who is in grade 11 on hold with his high school football playing experience and development .

Not liking this COVID thing.

Thinking of your boy and all the high school/university athletes. Hoping they get out there soon.

3 hours ago, Jpan85 said:

Just think back to the dark days of 2013 & 14. No one wanted to coach or play here. The only guy who believed in this organization at the time back in 2015 was Stanley Bryant. He left a perennial championship contender to come play for a loser at the time. I'll always remember that. He, as a player also helped change the culture to what it is today. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

3 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Just think back to the dark days of 2013 & 14. No one wanted to coach or play here. The only guy who believed in this organization at the time back in 2015 was Stanley Bryant. He left a perennial championship contender to come play for a loser. I'll always remember that. He, as a player also helped change the culture to what it is today. 

I think it’s on record by people in the organization that he came here because they ponied up the most money it was the only way the were getting people here at the time.

1 minute ago, Jpan85 said:

I think it’s on record by people in the organization that he came here because they ponied up the most money it was the only way the were getting people here at the time.

Sure that's part of it but as I said FA players & available coaches still wouldn't come here for more money. Remember that DC from Calgary that dicked the Bombers around wanting more cash & then said no? He ended up going to the Argos as their DC & also was a former HC of the team back in the early 2000's, I beleive. What was his name???

21 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Sure that's part of it but as I said FA players & available coaches still wouldn't come here for more money. Remember that DC from Calgary that dicked the Bombers around wanting more cash & then said no? He ended up going to the Argos as their DC & also was a former HC of the team back in the early 2000's, I beleive. What was his name???

Rich Stubler?

I don't know if there is anyone that fits the bill with this but I would like to see the team signed a guy or two that is really respected around the league that has played forever but has not won a cup. Sometimes its that extra motivation after winning a championship to get you back. Not a big need but it would make it interesting.

Just now, Jpan85 said:

I don't know if there is anyone that fits the bill with this but I would like to see the team signed a guy or two that is really respected around the league that has played forever but has not won a cup. Sometimes its that extra motivation after winning a championship to get you back. Not a big need but it would make it interesting.

I hear Troy Westwood is looking for work. 

45 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

So pretty much anyone that's played with Hamilton for their entire career.

No team I’ve ever worked for would have allowed us to cut Nick Arbuckle like Ottawa did. That team spent twelve months marketing him as ‘the guy.’ He moved there and was all over the community doing good things. The optics of cutting him are terrible.

I hope that the fairweather fans in Ottawa will still support the team after another crappy season.... 

1 hour ago, Jpan85 said:

1 hour ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

I hear Troy Westwood is looking for work. 

Ok, it’s been an hour and not one person jumped on my comment and responded with “no, he said respected around the league”.

I am extremely disappointed in all of you. 

3 hours ago, Jpan85 said:

Tyrell Sutton? I know we're obviously set at RB with Harris, but that would be one hell of a one-two punch.

Lol, they could also bring back any of the following former castaways:

Kevin Fogg
Taylor Loffler
Henoc Muamba