Bombers Signings

Noeller

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

Our American tackles really do set the tone for that whole line. Hardrick just brings so much energy and Bryant just gets **** done out there. Complete joke he didn't win MOL in 2019. All because the other guy got a lifetime.e achievement award. Pathetic.

Nailed it...was a joke...but a good joke cause we saw Bryant play the Grey Cup with just a bit extra...he was a force...watch him downfield on several runs...Harris 2nd and long he ripped off Bryant was a monster is one that comes to mind..almost killed Darvin and Harris hahaha

Another thing overlooked is Bryant in the locker room...true example of the quiet leader, and when speaks...ALL ears open up and listen

1 hour ago, Booch said:

watch him downfield on several runs...Harris 2nd and long he ripped off Bryant was a monster is one that comes to mind..almost killed Darvin and Harris hahaha

my absolute favourite thing about our OL is how every single one of them busts their hump to get downfield to block. every single time. 

23 hours ago, Noeller said:

there's an argument to be made that Big Stan is the best OL in CFL history. Also, while a huge Pat Neufeld fan, it's tough for me to say he's better overall than Hardrick, because Hardrick is the best RT in the league. RT is a lot tougher to play than RG. Neufeld is extremely versatile and can play multiple positions, but I don't believe he plays RT better than Hardrick, so my vote goes to Yoshi. I personally think SB/JH are the best tandem tackles in the league and among the best of all time. And that's saying something, because we previously had the consensus best tackle tandem of all time, in Walby/Gorell...

I think hes at the top of the list for the best OL of the modern era.  Comparing eras is hard and not really fair, but I have no doubt he wouldve dominated equally as much if not more in any prior era. 

3 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I love this signing!

I love this hit so much! It's the type of hit you'd see in a football movie for dramatic effect, but generally not something that would ever happen. And yes, I think Hansen is going to become a rotational pass rusher in addition to being a special teams monster.

1 minute ago, M.Silverback said:

I love this hit so much! It's the type of hit you'd see in a football movie for dramatic effect, but generally not something that would ever happen. And yes, I think Hansen is going to become a rotational pass rusher in addition to being a special teams monster.

I know! He cudgelled the returner with his own blocker! 

MONSTER!

Hansen is only going to get better, he was also instrumental on one of the goal line stands in the West final.

If we can get more Hansens,I think we can chalk the CFL global initiative a decent success.

7 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I know! He cudgelled the returner with his own blocker! 

MONSTER!

Hansen is only going to get better, he was also instrumental on one of the goal line stands in the West final.

If we can get more Hansens,I think we can chalk the CFL global initiative a decent success.

On 2021-01-05 at 2:36 PM, Mr Dee said:

When he was with Sask, I must admit I was..meh.

Now, I’m absolutely thrilled. He’s a weapon, and once again, he’s ours.

Solid signing..

Prior to 2019 I was kind of meh on Demski too. Not because he didn't ooze skill and potential but because in his first few years he was terrible at securing the football.  2019 he had a much better year for ball security and seemed to be much better at running north/south than previous years. Something he obviously worked on that offseason.

Taylor came in last year and fit like a glove into that D. It's crazy that we were able to add him during the year. I'm glad he's back. 

And Miller? Best special teams player ever? Certainly in the conversation, I believe. This is such a lowkey re-signing to the average fan but it's means so much.