Greetings & Felicitations Of The Season

SpeedFlex27

Adam Bighill // Winnipeg Blue Bombers // Football // CFL // image 0

I was going to post this in General Discussion but I want as many members to see it & respond. I want to say Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays & Happy New Year to everyone here. It's been a tough 2020 for all of us & our favourite sports teams. Let's hope 2021 is a lot better for all of us!!

Edited by SpeedFlex27

A young Buddhist monk sought out the wisest of the order to ask a question.

"Master," he said," Which is most important- the destination or the journey?"

The master smiled and replied," The most important thing is not the destination, nor the journey, but who you travel with."

To all here who share this part of the journey, may we forget this year, but not the learnings, and may we all journey together again in 2021 on a smoother road. Thanks for the companionship.

6 hours ago, Tracker said:

A young Buddhist monk sought out the wisest of the order to ask a question.

"Master," he said," Which is most important- the destination or the journey?"

The master smiled and replied," The most important thing is not the destination, nor the journey, but who you travel with."

To all here who share this part of the journey, may we forget this year, but not the learnings, and may we all journey together again in 2021 on a smoother road. Thanks for the companionship.

This year would have been really bleak without all you guys. Coming here is a special place & I'm glad to be a part of it. 

And happy Festivus to all. This year we’ll take a break from the airing of grievances as it would take all of 2021 to get through it, and as for feats of strength we’ve all survived the year, and that takes some serious strength. All the best to everyone this holiday season. 

On 2020-12-23 at 7:00 PM, SpeedFlex27 said:

Adam Bighill // Winnipeg Blue Bombers // Football // CFL // image 0

I was going to post this in General Discussion but I want as many members to see it & respond. I want to say Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays & Happy New Year to everyone here. It's been a tough 2020 for all of us & our favourite sports teams. Let's hope 2021 is a lot better for all of us!!

Great thread- much needed, thank you very much!

Because someone always says it better:

"An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves."

– Bill Vaughan

With that, I want to wish all my fellow Bomber fans a Happy New Year and may we all find the joy in everyday of this new year!

Salud!

d26a68a0e5fd51d599067f4d8fcce7a1.gif

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy