2020 USA ELECTION!!!!

Wanna-B-Fanboy

Listen: Rudy Giuliani urges the wrong senator to 'slow it down' so Trump has more time to overturn the election

Rudy Giuliani called a Republican senator on Wednesday during the chaos of the storming of the U.S. Capitol, hoping to slow down the final step in the affirmation of Joe Biden's Electoral College win, according to a new report in The Dispatch. But Giuliani made a mistake. He was trying to call newly elected Republican Sen. Tommy Tuberville of Alabama, but instead, he left a message for another Republican senator — who promptly gave the recording to The Dispatch.

The recording shows that the president's ally was trying to exploit the delay in the vote-counting caused by supporters of President Donald Trump mobbing the federal building, forcing Congress to halt its proceedings and go into lockdown. In the chaos, glass was shattered, the building was vandalized, police and the insurrectionists fought, barricades were broken, and by the end of the day, four people were dead, according to officials.

For Trump and Giuliani, though, this presented an opportunity.

"Senator Tuberville? Or I should say Coach Tuberville," Giuliani said. "This is Rudy Giuliani, the president's lawyer. I'm calling you because I want to discuss with you how they're trying to rush this hearing and how we need you, our Republican friends, to try to just slow it down so we can get these legislatures to get more information to you. And I know they're reconvening at 8 tonight, but it … the only strategy we can follow is to object to numerous states and raise issues so that we get ourselves into tomorrow—ideally until the end of tomorrow."

He continued: "I know McConnell is doing everything he can to rush it, which is kind of a kick in the head because it's one thing to oppose us, it's another thing not to give us a fair opportunity to contest it. And he wants to try to get it down to only three states that we contest. But there are 10 states that we contest, not three. So if you could object to every state and, along with a congressman, get a hearing for every state, I know we would delay you a lot, but it would give us the opportunity to get the legislators who are very, very close to pulling their vote, particularly after what McConnell did today. It angered them, because they have written letters asking that you guys adjourn and send them back the questionable ones and they'll fix them up."

Listen: Rudy Giuliani urges the wrong senator to 'slow it down' so Trump has more time to overturn the election - Alternet.org

2 minutes ago, Mark F said:

why is he back on twitter?

POTUS. Jack doesn't want that fight. If you block the official channel of the President, you're going to have a lot more scrutiny. 

When he's a private citizen, again, they'll probably block his personal account. 

1 minute ago, JCon said:

POTUS. Jack doesn't want that fight. If you block the official channel of the President, you're going to have a lot more scrutiny. 

When he's a private citizen, again, they'll probably block his personal account. 

Wanna bet?

2 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Wanna bet?

Given Twitter, Facebook, et al, are going to be facing quite a few inquiries, they'll need to show that they're working to weed out violence and terrorism of the alt-right. Trump is one of the worst violators of this. I bet they shut him down. 

Just now, JCon said:

Given Twitter, Facebook, et al, are going to be facing quite a few inquiries, they'll need to show that they're working to weed out violence and terrorism of the alt-right. Trump is one of the worst violators of this. I bet they shut him down. 

Yup, these entities who have somewhat ignored Trump's outlandish breaches of service.....are now eyeing the incoming Biden administration

1 minute ago, do or die said:

Yup, these entities who have somewhat ignored Trump's outlandish breaches of service.....are now eyeing the incoming Biden administration

I would be more concerned with the Democratic controlled Senate. Those are public hearings that did not exactly cast Facebook goons in best light. Now, after the terrorist attack promoted by the President the GOP on their platforms, they're going to have a whole lot of explaining to do. 

Democrats will move to ensure they are heavily regulated. 

5 minutes ago, JCon said:

I would be more concerned with the Democratic controlled Senate. Those are public hearings that did not exactly cast Facebook goons in best light. Now, after the terrorist attack promoted by the President the GOP on their platforms, they're going to have a whole lot of explaining to do. 

Democrats will move to ensure they are heavily regulated. 

Overdue.   Far too much rope for conspiracy theorists, misinformation peddlers and agent provocateurs, the last few years

5 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

1.3 BILLION! Release the Kraken indeed- holy ****.

Don't worry, she's a successful litigator and should be able to defend herself against this lawsuit. 

Haha, just kidding, they're all ****ed. 

5 minutes ago, do or die said:

and continue to be Putin's useful pony idiot....

If only he had read the briefings (or could understand those that were read to him), he might actually be useful to Putin. As is, he's only useful as a trophy. 

when you get some time. 

ifmyou have not heard of this: This was presented to Kennedy by the head of American military. bombings on US soil.

Operation Northwoods memorandum (13 March 1962)[1]

General Lyman L. Lemnitzer, who was in charge as the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

Operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag operation against the Cuban government that originated within the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) of the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other U.S. government operatives to both stage and actually commit acts of terrorism against American military and civilian targets,[2]blaming them on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba

The main proposal was presented in a document titled "Justification for U.S. Military Intervention in Cuba (TS)," a top secret collection of draft memoranda written by the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS).[1] The document was presented by the Joint Chiefs of Staff to Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara on 13 March 1962 as a preliminary submission for planning purposes. The Joint Chiefs of Staff recommended that both the covert and overt aspects of any such operation be assigned to them.

USA has been insane for a long time.

Edited by Mark F