2020 USA ELECTION!!!!

Wanna-B-Fanboy

50 minutes ago, bustamente said:

It's a good thing none of these terrorists got in the face of the Vice President or Vice President Elect, secret service plays no games and there would of been many fatalities.

Many of the Secret Service overtly support Trump despite their conditions of employment demand that they be apolitical.

Bill Barr, the disgrace of an Attorney General, has now turned on Trump.

3 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Many of the Secret Service overtly support Trump despite their conditions of employment demand that they be apolitical.

Barr saying Trump committed "betrayal of his office"
No mention of his own "betrayal of office"

11 minutes ago, Tracker said:

They just want the Florida detail 😁

3 hours ago, bustamente said:

If anyone has seen the clip when she was shot, she was with a group smashing a windows and trying to get thru a door when someone says something like they have a gun and then you hear a pop and she is down

the terrorist beside her had an assault rifle like their hero rittenhouse,

if they got their hands on pence, they might well have murdered him.

does he understand that, or is he that stupid?

Edited by Mark F

Trump to Flee D.C. After Inciting Riot on U.S. Capitol 

REUTERS
Less than 48 hours after he incited a riot on the U.S. Capitol, President Donald Trump plans to flee Washington, D.C. for the weekend, Business Insider first reported on Thursday.

A White House official confirmed that the president would travel to the Camp David retreat in Maryland, not his preferred Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, on Friday. The decision to leave the White House comes after a growing exodus of top staff from the administration and calls for impeachment and invoking of the 25th Amendment from both Democrats and some Republicans in Congress.

1 minute ago, do or die said:

If anyone wonders how the Trump and his family spent the time, while the Capitol Building was overrun......
https://twitter.com/edi_samira/status/1347176030495272960

Hey Don Jr. Cocaine is a hell of a drug I wont mention your girlfriend who will find someone else once you are in prison

39 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

All’s I know is that he’ll screw that up too...if he was allowed.

To be honest, of the two scenarios: 10 He pardons himself or, 2) he resigns and gets Pence to pardon him, I would choose the former. He won't be beholden to any of his federal criming if Pence pardon's him. If he pardon's himself, the power of that self serving Pardoning power will be questioned and tested by the courts and scholars and I am very certain that a self pardon isn't a thing- it's transactional (like you can't surrender to yourself), let a lone a self-serving pardon. It won't survive the scrutiny.

In SHort: yeah, you're right he will screw this up.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

31 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

To be honest, of the two scenarios: 10 He pardons himself or, 2) he resigns and gets Pence to pardon him, I would choose the former. He won't be beholden to any of his federal criming if Pence pardon's him. If he pardon's himself, the power of that self serving Pardoning power will be questioned and tested by the courts and scholars and I am very certain that a self pardon isn't a thing- it's transactional (like you can't surrender to yourself), let a lone a self-serving pardon. It won't survive the scrutiny.

In SHort: yeah, you're right he will screw this up.

Not sure Pence would be on board with 2, at this point........

17 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Don't forget that Trump also thinks that he can pre pardon himself thinking that he can shield himself after he leaves the WH so that he can't have any new charges against him

Many legal experts have said a self-pardon would be unconstitutional because it violates the principle that nobody should be the judge in his or her own case.   Also in 1974 the DOJ put out a opinion (closest thing we have to a precedent) that a President (Nixon) could not pardon himself.   Might go to the Supreme Court, but not sure any judge of any political stripe would go for this.......

Edited by do or die

9 minutes ago, do or die said:

Many legal experts have said a self-pardon would be unconstitutional because it violates the principle that nobody should be the judge in his or her own case.   Also in 1974 the DOJ put out a opinion (closest thing we have to a precedent) that a President (Nixon) could not pardon himself.   Might go to the Supreme Court, but not sure any judge of any political stripe would go for this.......

I'm not taking about just pardoning himself for all the garbage he has done to date but for the future and any investigation and or charges that may come when gone from the WH. 

1 minute ago, bustamente said:

I'm not taking about just pardoning himself for all the garbage he has done to date but for the future and any investigation and or charges that may come when gone from the WH. 

Yup, any State prosecutor can bring charges, regardless of the scenario.....

39 minutes ago, do or die said:

Not sure Pence would be on board with 2, at this point........

Pence has presidential delusions and besides that, he appears to be almost totally spineless. Trump really savaged him and Pence was finally driven to anger when Trump pretty much ordered him to commit an illegal act by not announcing Biden's election. Pence will either waffle endlessly or slow-walk the Amendment 25 process so that the time will run out, so as to not alienate the Trump voter base.