2020 USA ELECTION!!!!

Wanna-B-Fanboy

7 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

Not sure where you got that info but she was actually a 35 year old who spent 14 years in the airforce.  She knew what she was doing.

https://www.newsweek.com/washington-dc-riots-us-capitol-siege-woman-shot-dead-identified-1559641

She's a ****ing terrorist who stormed the Capital Building. I guess cause she's white, she didn't deserve to get shot during an armed insurrection. 

10 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

Not sure where you got that info but she was actually a 35 year old who spent 14 years in the airforce.  She knew what she was doing.

https://www.newsweek.com/washington-dc-riots-us-capitol-siege-woman-shot-dead-identified-1559641

The news came from CNN, and it was apparently wrong. Nevertheless, it was a stupid, needless death. 

Yeah time for the media to take the kid gloves off and call it what it is. Terrorists and insurrectionists. Not a protest. It's so much more than that. 

And stop the comparisons to the protests over the summer. If you can't tell the difference between "please stop brutalized and murdering minorities" and "our team lost the election, let's lynch politicians " you are just as bad.

4 minutes ago, JCon said:

She's a ****ing terrorist who stormed the Capital Building. I guess cause she's white, she didn't deserve to get shot during an armed insurrection. 

Did you see the video of the woman crying after she got maced? She got interviewed after and said she "wanted to be there...cause it's a revolution". All while being comforted and having her monkey tears wiped away. These people want to play war with people who don't play. It's pathetic but inevitable.

Just now, Bigblue204 said:

Did you see the video of the woman crying after she got maced? She got interviewed after and said she "wanted to be there...cause it's a revolution". All while being comforted and having her monkey tears wiped away. These people want to play war with people who don't play. It's pathetic but inevitable.

I shared it in the other thread. I also added a funny spin on it. 

But, yes, these white, privileged terrorists are shocked that someone would try to hold them accountable. 

1 hour ago, JCon said:

If anyone has seen the clip when she was shot, she was with a group smashing a windows and trying to get thru a door when someone says something like they have a gun and then you hear a pop and she is down

1 hour ago, Bigblue204 said:

Why are we expecting the media to do anything different now? lol.

was it though?

I believe it was. She had been deliberately deluded by those who used her to provide for their own power and profit.  She was an expendable pawn to them- nothing more.  She died for an illusion.

It's sad how easily these people are fooled into believing what many who are spewing this crap and who don't really believe what they are saying its' all about money and getting from rubes and power by throwing out conspiracies and saying controversial garbage. 

2 minutes ago, bustamente said:

It's sad how easily these people are fooled into believing what many who are spewing this crap and who don't really believe what they are saying its' all about money and getting from rubes and power by throwing out conspiracies and saying controversial garbage. 

I don't know... these people are deplorable, but in many ways, also victims. These people are responsible for their actions ultimately- but their choices are manipulated and funneled through their echo chamber bubble. Just give it a try, try and do a 72 hour media diet of the alt right, you will start to question a lot of reality. The controversial garbage they spew, is really what they believe- to their core. For example- how would you feel if you truly believed that your election was really stolen, that your vote was deleted and your voice taken away. Say Harper was installed by really dodgey means and in corrupt AF ways... Then stoked that ager 24/7 by the media you come to trust... Just saying, what happened was tragic and we need to really address the source of all this ****.

i am not trying to excuse her actions and so forth, I am just trying to spotlight that she is a symptom of the real problem. 

It is with hesitation that I post this because it does not put her in good light. 
She died, not specifically because of something she did, but because some of her beliefs put her there at that time. She couldn’t have known.

Do not watch if you do not want to see her portrayed as a bit of ‘wild one’. 

5 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I don't know... these people are deplorable, but in many ways, also victims. These people are responsible for their actions ultimately- but their choices are manipulated and funneled through their echo chamber bubble. Just give it a try, try and do a 72 hour media diet of the alt right, you will start to question a lot of reality. The controversial garbage they spew, is really what they believe- to their core. For example- how would you feel if you truly believed that your election was really stolen, that your vote was deleted and your voice taken away. Say Harper was installed by really dodgey means and in corrupt AF ways... Then stoked that ager 24/7 by the media you come to trust... Just saying, what happened was tragic and we need to really address the source of all this ****.

i am not trying to excuse her actions and so forth, I am just trying to spotlight that she is a symptom of the real problem. 

I know exactly what you mean. I dip my toes in there just to try to see their perspective, and I can only last a few minutes before I say to myself, "WTF is going on? Where does that come from?" Scary how many people apparently immerse themselves in that. It's not as hard to see how Nazi Germany got to where they were, or other instances.

1 minute ago, Mr Dee said:

It is with hesitation that I post this because it does not put her in good light. 
She died, not specifically because of something she did, but because some of her beliefs put her there at that time. She couldn’t have known.

Do not watch if you do not want to see her portrayed as a bit of ‘wild one’. 

That's crazy. She stormed a Federal building trying to overthrow the ****ing government. Must be some kind of white privilege to believe that she not shot for cause. She was a military vet, who probably was part of invading forces into other countries. 

5 minutes ago, JCon said:

That's crazy. She stormed a Federal building trying to overthrow the ****ing government. Must be some kind of white privilege to believe that she not shot for cause.

Meaning. It could have been anyone in her immediate area.

Of course, the whole scenario doesn’t fit, or smell right, and bad things can, and did happen.

Just now, Mr Dee said:

Meaning. It could have been anyone in her immediate area.

Of course, the whole scenario doesn’t fit, or smell right, and bad things can, and did happen.

I don't follow your logic? She was shot attempting to enter a federal building, with the intent of overthrowing the government with violence and weapons. How else would one expect this to end? 

Grown ass adults need to act like it not try to be members of meal team six, or trespass with intend to destroy property, we have to stop coddling these types of people, they are becoming dangerous, you have people in militia's running around with semi automatic weapons, you have states with open carry laws what do you think is going to happen, it's time to rethink the 2nd amendment this isn't 1791 if not it will just be rinse and repeat

24 minutes ago, JCon said:

I don't follow your logic? She was shot attempting to enter a federal building, with the intent of overthrowing the government with violence and weapons. How else would one expect this to end? 

It wasn’t specifically her. She didn’t have a gun, but she happened to be the one in the line of fire. People got scared, but shots fired could have been avoided or fired in the air. 
I’m not absolving her, but it could have been anybody, couldn’t it have?

6 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

It wasn’t specifically her. She didn’t have a gun, but she happened to be the one in the line of fire. People got scared, but shots fired could have been avoided or fired in the air. 

She was crawling through the smashed out window of a barricaded door, with officers on the other side who had drawn their weapons ready to defend one of the last non-breached sections....  You're right it wasn't specifically her- it could have been anyone. I am certain that if it was someone else that was the first to try and crawl through- they would have been the one shot? Sorry, I am really missing your point here.

20 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Yes, it could have been any one of those seditious assclowns who caught a bullet. But it was her.  She got shot based on her stupid actions, which was participating willfully - enthusiastically, even - in an attempt to launch a coup on the US Capitol Building. All based on nothing rational; just the garbage conjecture and falsehoods of the most disgraceful POTUS ever.