2020 USA ELECTION!!!!

Wanna-B-Fanboy

30 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

well, if she was part of the toothless mob that attacked Capitol Hill & stormed the Senate, I'm a lot less sympathetic.

I could be mistaken but in the video I saw, it looked like she was wearing a flag like a cape which, to me, indicates she was part of the mob.

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

The woman that was shot on the grounds of Capitol Hill has died. Was she a terrorist or an innocent bystander? 

she was maga saw a video of it will try to find it

found it dont want to post it but its on youtube if you want to see it shes wearing a costume i assume she was a magat type

Edited by Mark F

14 minutes ago, Mark F said:

found it don't want to post it but its on youtube if you want to see it she's wearing a costume i assume she was a maga  type

She was a worker at a hospital and 26 years old. Probably got caught up in something she knew little about and thought it would be "fun". Didn't deserve to die for being naive/stupid. That the guy beside her was able to bring in an AR-15 without being challenged makes me wonder how many others brought firearms to the party.

'The president is out of his mind': CNN says a GOP source thinks Trump has totally lost it

-Jim Acosta // CNN

CNN reporter Jim Acosta said on Wednesday evening that an ally of President Donald Trump believes he is "out of his mind."

The comment came after a historic and disturbing day in Washington, D.C., where a crowd of supporters riled up by the president and his false claims that the 2020 election was rigged stormed the U.S. Capitol. The assault, which left one person dead, according to officials, forced lawmakers to stop the counting of the Electoral College votes, the final step in the process of affirming Joe Biden's victory. Trump later seemed to celebrate the attack, telling supporters on Twitter to "Stay peaceful" but glorifying the siege by saying, "Remember this day forever!" He did not condemn the violence, and even many Republicans accused him of inciting it.

"I talked to a GOP source close to the president who speaks to him regularly," Acosta said on CNN. "And I take no pleasure in reporting this, but this source tells me he believes the president is out of his mind. The quote used by this source is 'He is out of his mind.' And the source said the president is so traumatized by his loss in the election, it is all he can talk about, it is all he can think about. It's all-consuming for him. In this source's opinion, he's out of his mind."

8 hours ago, Mark F said:

found it dont want to post it but its on youtube if you want to see it shes wearing a costume i assume she was a magat type

I saw the video. How stupid was she thinking that breaking into the Senate or Congress wouldn't be met with deadly force??? She was a criminal terrorist & an insurrectionist. She got what she deserved. 

This is what happens when you have a nearly 12 month election cycle. Think Trump could stoke the fire of hatred & lies to his base into a frenzy if the actual entire Presidential election took 2 months with a a nomination period from February to June, two week long national conventions in the summer months. a l3 month election campaign afterward, a runoff election in Georgia TWO MONTHS after the Presidential Election, certification of results needed by both Houses of US government, transition period & fixed inaguaration date? Think again. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

So after the dust settles on the riot,Congress got back to work and members were allowed to speak. Many addressed the violence, thanked the police for protecting them, and calls to stop the madness were common, from both parties. Then there was Matt Gaetz, Florida Republican, who had this take and felt that the immediate aftermath of the insurrection was the time to offer this nugget:

And he got applause from Republicans for that. 

For clarity, I imagine he is referencing the Parker conspiracy that ANTIFA sent in double agents to create violence as a false flag operation and get Pro-Trumpers to take the blame, much like the accusations of Proud Boys infiltrating BLM rallies and starting violence to make the March look violent. Many cite this guy (“Horns”) as the Antifa plant since he was seen at a BLM rally earlier. Except the leader of the Proud Boys himself has identified the man as Q/MAGA and photos (once the cropping is removed) back that up. 

https://twitter.com/halfabubbleoff/status/1347066359914459136?s=20

https://twitter.com/Dan_Donovan_17/status/1347026444879241217?s=20

12 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

So after the dust settles on the riot,Congress got back to work and members were allowed to speak. Many addressed the violence, thanked the police for protecting them, and calls to stop the madness were common, from both parties. Then there was Matt Gaetz, Florida Republican, who had this take and felt that the immediate aftermath of the insurrection was the time to offer this nugget:

And he got applause from Republicans for that. 

For clarity, I imagine he is referencing the Parker conspiracy that ANTIFA sent in double agents to create violence as a false flag operation and get Pro-Trumpers to take the blame, much like the accusations of Proud Boys infiltrating BLM rallies and starting violence to make the March look violent. Many cite this guy (“Horns”) as the Antifa plant since he was seen at a BLM rally earlier. Except the leader of the Proud Boys himself has identified the man as Q/MAGA and photos (once the cropping is removed) back that up. 

https://twitter.com/halfabubbleoff/status/1347066359914459136?s=20

https://twitter.com/Dan_Donovan_17/status/1347026444879241217?s=20

How disgusting. It's this kind of delusional nonsense here that really drives home one sobering fact about the US: it is rotten to its core.

25 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Should all Trump's enablers and sycophants be held accountable and investigated, yes will they? no.

There will be a few show trials of the pawns and a lot of pontificating and hand-wringing but nothing will change. The Sandy Hook massacre has shown us that.  The vermin will retreat underground, their sympathetic politicians will repeat coded messages of support and the business of politics will return to what was before.

1 minute ago, Tracker said:

There will be a few show trials of the pawns and a lot of pontificating and hand-wringing but nothing will change. The Sandy Hook massacre has shown us that.  The vermin will retreat underground, their sympathetic politicians will repeat coded messages of support and the business of politics will return to what was before.

....and the right wing media megaphones, will keep on trucking...

14 hours ago, Tracker said:

She was a worker at a hospital and 26 years old. Probably got caught up in something she knew little about and thought it would be "fun". Didn't deserve to die for being naive/stupid. That the guy beside her was able to bring in an AR-15 without being challenged makes me wonder how many others brought firearms to the party.

Not sure where you got that info but she was actually a 35 year old who spent 14 years in the airforce.  She knew what she was doing.

https://www.newsweek.com/washington-dc-riots-us-capitol-siege-woman-shot-dead-identified-1559641