2020 USA ELECTION!!!!

Wanna-B-Fanboy

PA GOP Senate Leader: ‘I’d Get My House Bombed’ if I Defied Trump’s Election Schemes
EXPLOSIVE ALLEGATIONS

Getty
The Republican leader of the Pennsylvania State Senate said she feared she’d “get my house bombed” if she didn’t go along with President Trump’s scheme to overturn presidential election results in the state, according to The New York Times. Kim Ward made the comments in reference to a letter sent by 64 Republicans in Pennsylvania’s state legislature to its congressional delegation, urging them to prevent the state’s Electoral College votes from going to Joe Biden. “If I would say to you, ‘I don’t want to do it,’” Ward said about the letter. “I’d get my house bombed tonight.” Ward did not sign the letter, as she told the Times she wasn’t shown it before it was sent. The Electoral College votes on Monday, as nearly every state—including Pennsylvania—has certified their results from November’s election.

Imagine being on the Secret Service detail that will have to protect him going forward? 

What is currently a terrible job, working for someone who doesn't care about you and actively puts you in harms way, becomes a far worse job in January, when you have to follow him around and listen to the pathetic man-baby. 

EDIT: And, you would have to be around his pathetic man-baby supporters too? Yuck. 

Edited by JCon

Here's how Trump undermined Texas' Hail Mary election lawsuit with a single tweet: law professor

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton this week sued four key battleground states lost by President Donald Trump in the hopes of overturning the 2020 presidential election.

Legal experts have picked apart the lawsuit and have said it stands little chance of even being heard by the United States Supreme Court, let alone succeeding.

And according to University of Texas School of Law professor Stephen Vladeck, Trump may have further undermined an already-shaky case with a tweet that he posted on Wednesday morning.

Specifically, Trump tweeted that "we will be INTERVENING in the Texas case," while also hyping up the Paxton lawsuit as "the big one."

According to Vladeck, however, Trump intervening would harm the case's chances of success.

"The central purpose of SCOTUS's 'original' jurisdiction is for disputes between states that can't be resolved elsewhere," he explained. "Successful intervention by another party would prove that the dispute *could* be resolved elsewhere — and that there's nothing unique about Texas's claims."

https://www.alternet.org/2020/12/trump-election-2649429282/

2 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Here's how Trump undermined Texas' Hail Mary election lawsuit with a single tweet: law professor

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton this week sued four key battleground states lost by President Donald Trump in the hopes of overturning the 2020 presidential election.

Legal experts have picked apart the lawsuit and have said it stands little chance of even being heard by the United States Supreme Court, let alone succeeding.

And according to University of Texas School of Law professor Stephen Vladeck, Trump may have further undermined an already-shaky case with a tweet that he posted on Wednesday morning.

Specifically, Trump tweeted that "we will be INTERVENING in the Texas case," while also hyping up the Paxton lawsuit as "the big one."

According to Vladeck, however, Trump intervening would harm the case's chances of success.

"The central purpose of SCOTUS's 'original' jurisdiction is for disputes between states that can't be resolved elsewhere," he explained. "Successful intervention by another party would prove that the dispute *could* be resolved elsewhere — and that there's nothing unique about Texas's claims."

https://www.alternet.org/2020/12/trump-election-2649429282/

The election has been certified by all 50 states. The man-baby and his supporters need to take their blankies and go for a nap. 

12 minutes ago, JCon said:

The election has been certified by all 50 states. The man-baby and his supporters need to take their blankies and go for a nap. 

So long as their idiotic followers keep shelling out money to prolong this farce that enriches Trump and the GOP, it will go on and on and on. All to salve Trump's fragile ego to maintain the lie that he did not loose the election. 

Can the president pardon himself?

In a brief 1974 legal memorandum written days before Richard Nixon resigned over his role in the Watergate scandal, the Justice Department said that a president can’t give a pardon to himself under the age-old legal principle that “no one may be a judge in his own case.”

No president has ever tried to pardon himself, and some legal scholars disagree with the 1974 Justice Department opinion.

“The answer is crystal clear: No one knows, and we will probably never obtain a definitive answer,” Harvard Prof. Alan Dershowitz wrote in a 2018 op-ed. Others, like former federal prosecutor Andy McCarthy, argue that the president is allowed to self-pardon.

Mr. Trump appears to believe he can grant himself clemency. In June 2018 he wrote on Twitter: “As has been stated by numerous legal scholars, I have the absolute right to PARDON myself, but why would I do that when I have done nothing wrong?”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/can-president-trump-pardon-himself-and-his-family-11606947916?mod=e2fb&fbclid=IwAR3jNzmGJ5bGBhpyGGnXAMBrTGmZ3fRlHZphd8eH2jdPeW_kfojIX5vxc3M

48 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Can the president pardon himself?

In a brief 1974 legal memorandum written days before Richard Nixon resigned over his role in the Watergate scandal, the Justice Department said that a president can’t give a pardon to himself under the age-old legal principle that “no one may be a judge in his own case.”

No president has ever tried to pardon himself, and some legal scholars disagree with the 1974 Justice Department opinion.

“The answer is crystal clear: No one knows, and we will probably never obtain a definitive answer,” Harvard Prof. Alan Dershowitz wrote in a 2018 op-ed. Others, like former federal prosecutor Andy McCarthy, argue that the president is allowed to self-pardon.

Mr. Trump appears to believe he can grant himself clemency. In June 2018 he wrote on Twitter: “As has been stated by numerous legal scholars, I have the absolute right to PARDON myself, but why would I do that when I have done nothing wrong?”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/can-president-trump-pardon-himself-and-his-family-11606947916?mod=e2fb&fbclid=IwAR3jNzmGJ5bGBhpyGGnXAMBrTGmZ3fRlHZphd8eH2jdPeW_kfojIX5vxc3M

Trump will try to avail himself of this option if he is advised by his lawyers that he is likely to be charged and convicted. Will do him no good on state charges, however.

Donald Trump’s Newest Lawyer Is a Kamala Harris Birther: John Eastman is listed as the attorney repping the president on the latest suit seeking to overturn the results of the 2020 elections.

Getty News
President Donald Trump is once more seeking to overturn the results of the 2020 elections. And this time, he’s enlisting the help of a lawyer best known for questioning Sen. Kamala Harris’s citizenship and eligibility to serve as Joe Biden’s running mate and VP.

In a Wednesday court filing, Trump asked the U.S. Supreme Court to allow him to intervene in a Texas lawsuit seeking to nullify President-elect Biden’s clear victory over the sitting president in the 2020 election. The suit, which was announced Tuesday by Texas’s GOP attorney general Ken Paxton, zeros in on the results in four key states that Biden won.

Donald Trump’s Newest Lawyer Is John Eastman, a Kamala Harris Birther (thedailybeast.com)

31 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Cornyn has seen fit to remain silent and therefore supportive of Trump through much worse. He would seem to be trying to save his bacon now that the USS Trump has scuttled itself. The rodents are abandoning the vessel.

Edited by Tracker

Delusional Trump Tells Hanukkah Party Guests 'We're Gonna Win' Election He Just Lost. 

President Donald Trump falsely declared during a White House Hanukkah party on Wednesday that “we’re gonna win this election in a landslide” if “certain very important people” have wisdom and courage.

Trump’s bogus claim prompted guests to chant “four more years.” To be clear, Trump lost the election and Joe Biden is now the president-elect.

Delusional Trump Tells Hanukkah Party Guests 'We're Gonna Win' Election He Just Lost | HuffPost Canada (huffingtonpost.ca)