2020 USA ELECTION!!!!

Wanna-B-Fanboy

2 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Solid thread on disinformation and how the trumpworld propagates and becomes both; victim and perpetrator. Quick read- worth the time.

Who ever thought that the greatest disinformation campaign against the American electoral process, would be mounted by an American President?  
Without even saying anything about the attacks on American institutions and many other norms and values.

Kinda miss some previous posters, telling me that this guy was merely another bad President, carrying on business as usual...........

6 minutes ago, do or die said:

Kinda miss some previous posters, telling me that this guy was merely another bad President, carrying on business as usual...........

Me too- I thought they were "gone" because of the ignore function, but that ain't the case... odd, I was hoping to hear defenses for the indefensible. 

16 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Me too- I thought they were "gone" because of the ignore function, but that ain't the case... odd, I was hoping to hear defenses for the indefensible. 

They're probably spending the majority of their time on Parler these days. You know, turds of a feather... I mean birds.

29 minutes ago, bustamente said:

We have gotten to the point where people in Trump's orbit calling for former government employees being executed, this will not end well for diGenova, I was joking will not fly in court

These death threats should be taken seriously. as in prosecuted. same in Caanada, where this happens as well.

at least in North America, far more than any other group, the right wing has an element that does not in any way support democracy. 

saw this on twitter thread

MAGA - Making Attorneys Get Attorneys

Edited by Mark F

Barr has seen the writing ont he wall- that Trump will pressure his flunkies to engage in lies and illegal acts but will not protect them after Trump's electoral demise. So, Barr is trying to salvage a shred of his reputation and possibly avoid criminal prosecution. He has revealed himself to be the weak link and ought to be targetted bu the DOJ after the election- he knows where the bodies are buried.

Trump's allies are growing increasingly dangerous and calling for violence as his coup attempt drags on

Although the results of the 2020 presidential election have been certified in Pennsylvania, Arizona, Georgia and other battleground states, President Donald Trump continues to push the debunked idea that he was victim of a voter fraud conspiracy. Trump obviously has no intention of acknowledging Joe Biden as president-elect, and some of his far-right allies are sounding increasingly unhinged in their rhetoric. Trump lawyer Joe diGenova has called for the execution of former Homeland Security official Chris Krebs — although diGenova has said he was merely being rhetorical — and Georgia-based attorney Lin Wood believes that Trump should fight the election results by declaring martial law.

Krebs, who specialized in cybersecurity at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security before Trump fired him, emphatically rejected the president's claims of fraud and has made it clear that he believes Biden won the election fair and square. Krebs, in fact, described the 2020 election as the "most secure in United States history."

Appearing on Howard Carr's talk radio show (which simulcasts on Newsmax), diGenova declared, "Anybody who thinks the election went well, like that idiot Krebs who used to be the head of cybersecurity — that guy is a class-A moron. He should be drawn and quartered. Taken out at dawn and shot."

DiGenova went on to tell Carr, "We're trying to influence the jury, and that includes judges and state legislatures…. All these governors in these states are a bunch of losers, along with their secretaries of state. I've never seen such wimps wearing an R. They're going to have to be dealt with politically. That's the only way you deal with these people."

These comments were similar to those made by Steve Bannon, who recently said Dr. Anthony Fauci and FBI Director Christopher Wray should be beheaded.

https://www.alternet.org/2020/12/trump-violence/