2020 USA ELECTION!!!!

Wanna-B-Fanboy

Fox news qualifications for female tv staff:

bleached blond hair

willing to repeat ad nauseum, outlandish lies, as directed, with apparent sincerity.

skinny.

appearance of having gene spliced jack fish genetic material a plus.

oh yeah, theres this future republican star:

Senior campaign and GOP officials vented that Trump’s finance team, led by former Fox TV host and Donald Trump Jr. girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle, underperformed and was an HR nightmare,” reported Politico. “Trump couldn’t compete with Biden’s small-dollar fundraising machine, and some donors were horrified by what they described as Guilfoyle’s lack of professionalism: She frequently joked about her sex life and, at one fundraiser, offered a lap dance to the donor who gave the most money.”

Question..... did some donors take her up on it?

what scumbag trash these people are

Edited by Mark F

6 minutes ago, Mark F said:

Fox news qualifications for female tv staff:

bleached blond hair

willing to repeat ad nauseum, outlandish lies, as directed, with apparent sincerity.

skinny.

appearance of having gene spliced jack fish genetic material a plus.

Don't forget not allowed to move eyebrows...to avoid any disgusting skin wrinkles!!

I see Trump at some point starting to pivot the narrative just like he did with the birtherism. After peddling lies for years about Obama and Kenya, he comes out and declares “Obama is from America, period. I helped show that so all those who spread this misinformation need to stop”, praising himself for reinforcing the truth to quash the conspiracy while conveniently ignoring that he is the source of the conspiracy. Now he will pivot the election fraud stuff to “I made sure this election was legit, because of my concerns the pollsters did a great job, and we exposed and corrected all the flaws, America should thank me for being the great parrot I am for ensuring a proper election”. 

Behind The Scenes At The White House

An opinion columnist at The Hill has predicted that after pardoning people in his inner circle, "Trump will resign from the presidency before his term officially ends, and he will be pardoned by Vice President Pence, when Pence becomes president."

Columnist Brent Budowsky explains, "A presidential pardon by Pence would not offer protection from cases originating in states, but those cases will be far more manageable if they are not sunk into a morass of federal cases that only a federal pardon can protect him from."

Without a federal pardon, Budowsky continues, Trump will almost certainly spend his coming years stuck in federal cases that not only threaten his freedom, but also his ability to secure lucrative multibillion-dollar business deals capitalizing off of his presidency and media savvy.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-concession-supporters-1.5803081

Trump's non-admission of defeat could have a slow-burning effect for years — it's inflaming anger on his own side and further eroding the chance of future co-operation between political parties in Washington.

For a guy who's been hell bent on making the US "great" again, he's sure doing a great job doing the exact opposite.

It's amazing how detached from reality he and his supporters have become. And by amazing, I mean disgraceful and embarrassing.

40 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-concession-supporters-1.5803081

For a guy who's been hell bent on making the US "great" again, he's sure doing a great job doing the exact opposite.

It's amazing how detached from reality he and his supporters have become. And by amazing, I mean disgraceful and embarrassing.

A sociologist has said that Trump's followers no longer behave as a social movement or political party. They are behaving as a religion, which does not alllow for any proof that contradicts the dogma. Relgions can also justify heinous acts without remorse or question.