2020 USA ELECTION!!!!

Wanna-B-Fanboy

So the RINO’s at FOX called Arizona for Biden yesterday, as did many others, but CNN refuses to. Trump’s new favourite network. And CNN looking smarter by not calling it, Trump is cutting in to that lead rapidly. 

And for those scoring at home, Trump and his supporters were screaming “stop the count” consistently right up until the moment they were trailing but showing gains in Arizona, now it is “count them all”. Love to see how they explain that inconsistency away in a court of law when they bring their election lawsuits. And kind of pathetic but on brand that the Arizona protestors who disrupted the polling centre demanding that all votes be counted were actively protesting for something that was already happening, and all they managed to do was stop it because of safety concerns, effectively achieving the opposite effect of their protest at their own hand. 

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

Fox News has spent the past four (twelve) years blaming everything going wrong on Obama. They're exhausted. They need someone new to blame and will now pivot to Biden. 

They've already started questioning him on his lack of Covid response despite it being a couple days since the election. Trump said it would magically go away on the November 4th, so if it's still here, it must be Biden's fault. 

The mouth-breathers that watch Fox are already wondering when they will come for their guns and freedumb. 

Best Quotes Of The Day About The Election:

• Red Pill of the Day: Republican candidate who died of COVID-19 wins election. This pretty much summarizes American Democracy.
  • Despots prefer the friendship of the dog, who, unjustly mistreated and debased, still loves and serves the man who wronged him.

-Charles Fourier

• Fox News is tiptoeing away from Trump like someone who moving away from a guy who just farted at a party.

14 minutes ago, iHeart said:

the suspense is literally killing me here, I'm sick of playing Tom Petty's Waiting is the Hardest Part, I want to play something off my Trump is out playlist

Votes take time to count. Some are still coming in. Nothing changes for a while anyhow. Just relax, let them all come in and be counted properly. At the end of the day, the Supreme Court will decide this in Trump's favour. 

12 minutes ago, JCon said:

Sometimes, you just have to laugh.

state of Georgia

Marjorie Taylor Greene — a Georgia businesswoman who has expressed support for the QAnon fringe conspiracy movement — has won a congressional seat in the northwest corner of the state.

With 27 percent of the Georgia vote tallied at 9 p.m., Greene had won more than 80 percent, NBC News reported.

One thing that is very clear at this point, is there are multi millions of profoundly ignorant Americans.

I realize now, this is a key fact.

Edited by Mark F

3 minutes ago, Mark F said:

state of Georgia

Marjorie Taylor Greene — a Georgia businesswoman who has expressed support for the QAnon fringe conspiracy movement — has won a congressional seat in the northwest corner of the state.

With 27 percent of the Georgia vote tallied at 9 p.m., Greene had won more than 80 percent, NBC News reported.

There are more Republican QAnon f***heads in Congress than black Republicans. Tells you all you need to know about that trash party. 

Start day drinking folks!

Edited by JCon
I hate that posts get merged.

3 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Trump catching up in Arizona, Biden running out of runway in Georgia. This might not end the way people hope.

Biden is 15k behind Trump in GA. We'll see how the last votes counted go. Estimate of around 65k votes left to be counted.