2020 USA ELECTION!!!!

Wanna-B-Fanboy

This is going to be one of those days where I wish I could take a time travel vacation (kind of like what Family Guy did in a post-revival episode back when it was still watchable to me) thank god I have plans to do some cleaning tonight.

Edited by iHeart

So much voter suppression, it's hard to call it a democracy. The Second World despot will claim victory and stop counting. The Supreme Court, packed with some of the least qualified justices in history, will make it so. It's going to be violent and it's going to be messy. 

Build the wall. 

The only thing I'm sure of it that Biden is going to win the popular vote big, double maybe more than what Clinton did, does he win Florida or Texas either means he is President, Winning Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania also does the trick. Many are saying that Biden will win Georgia, that would be something, 

1 hour ago, JCon said:

So much voter suppression, it's hard to call it a democracy. The Second World despot will claim victory and stop counting. The Supreme Court, packed with some of the least qualified justices in history, will make it so. It's going to be violent and it's going to be messy. 

Build the wall. 

No kidding- the number of court challenges that the GOP has applied for to suppress the vote is INSANE.  That alone is disqualifying- why on Earth would anyone ever vote for a party that wants to take away your right to vote?

And yeah- whoever wins, the other side is going to be up in arms. 

33 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Jeebus help us. This will be a **** show.

Yeah. It is.

3 minutes ago, JCon said:

The election will be won and lost in the courtroom. Perfectly valid ballots will be tossed and many will not be counted. 

I am hopeful that there is no question about the victory that they can't go to the court... but I think you might be right.  That seems to be the trump plan- he's been signaling this for a few months now.

Just now, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I am hopeful that there is no question about the victory that they can't go to the court... but I think you might be right.  That seems to be the trump plan- he's been signaling this for a few months now.

Signalling, planning and executing the plan. It's already happening. He only needs a few states to make him king. 

24 minutes ago, do or die said:

So?  Predictions?   Pres, House and Senate?

2 minutes ago, JCon said:

A mess. Based on actual votes - All three.

Based on voter suppression and the GOP fighting legal ballots - Tear gas and military & police terrorism. 

JCon's analysist is pretty much on point. The aftermath will result in a Democratic Party sweep of all three branches.

6 minutes ago, do or die said:

Taking the plunge....

Biden      320-340 electoral votes.  President elect.
House     Dems pick up 10-12 seats
Senate     Dems pick up 5

I agree with most of your prediction. I would go a little higher on the Senate though- I think there will be a surprise flip somewhere. As long as Graham and McConnel are gone...