2020 CFL Playoff Time

Noeller

4 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Just don’t start whining about the Lapp playbook, the defensive breakdowns of Richie Hall’s schemes, and scream about blowing up the failed Canadian mafia at halftime if we are behind. Football is a 60 minute game, and all you negative Nancy doom and gloomers are getting tiring to me. 

Don't tell me what to do. 

• 2 weeks later...

Unbelievable game....fantastic "live watch" party with Harris/Alexander in the first half and (even better!) Neufeld/FatboiThomas in the second half. Great insight on the game. I found the CJOB post-game show online and listening to that now, while sipping some good Sandy Lake home brew.......this is a good night. 

I ******* LOVE the CFL....and I live and die with the Bombers. Great ******* game....

19 hours ago, Noeller said:

Unbelievable game....fantastic "live watch" party with Harris/Alexander in the first half and (even better!) Neufeld/FatboiThomas in the second half. Great insight on the game. I found the CJOB post-game show online and listening to that now, while sipping some good Sandy Lake home brew.......this is a good night. 

I ******* LOVE the CFL....and I live and die with the Bombers. Great ******* game....

Neufeld and Fatboi were hilarious at halftime. I didn't get to watch the whole thing but it was neat to hear them talk over the plays. Good insight. 

*Dominant -- and yes, he sure was. He had a few pancake blocks that were outstanding. The entire interior of the line was incredible. Our tackles are always special, but the interior was THE story in allowing Harris to do what he does best....