2021 (??) CFL Season

Noeller

On 2021-11-13 at 9:04 PM, Noeller said:

I don't trust anyone who doesn't outright abhor the Riders franchise and especially their fan base.....

You don’t trust Bob Irving? He’s a Sakatchewite by birth and respects the fan base. Not necessarily a fan boy, but he doesn’t abhor them or the team, he acknowledges the strength they bring to the CFL, as he does with the Bombers and their fans. 

11 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

You don’t trust Bob Irving? He’s a Sakatchewite by birth and respects the fan base. Not necessarily a fan boy, but he doesn’t abhor them or the team, he acknowledges the strength they bring to the CFL, as he does with the Bombers and their fans. 

Why do you think it's your place to constantly correct people here? You just never stop. 

15 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

What the heck is a Sakatchewite? At any rate, Bob says the politically correct things on air and like all Bomber faithful loathes them with all his heart. It's all part of being a Bomber fan. Also, who says you can't respect someone you hate? I have a healthy respect for every CFL team outside of Winnipeg....but I hate them all.

Edited by GCn20

1 hour ago, GCn20 said:

What the heck is a Sakatchewite? At any rate, Bob says the politically correct things on air and like all Bomber faithful loathes them with all his heart. It's all part of being a Bomber fan. Also, who says you can't respect someone you hate? I have a healthy respect for every CFL team outside of Winnipeg....but I hate them all.

I think everyone who lives there is Saskatchewhite.

2 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

I thought that was what everyone else here was doing too 😂

I seem to set him off more than others do though. Not sure if it is personal (not sure why that would be, we don’t know each other at all) or if he just doesn’t have a cloud to yell at today. But it’s OK from my end, we are all here to engage in healthy debate, and won’t agree on everything. My wordy style and penchant for fact checking isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, I’m happy to trade barbs with others so long as it doesn’t get nasty or violate the community standards here. The internet is a playground, after all. 

Go Blue!

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

8 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

I seem to set him off more than others do though. Not sure if it is personal (not sure why that would be, we don’t know each other at all) or if he just doesn’t have a cloud to yell at today. But it’s OK from my end, we are all here to engage in healthy debate, and won’t agree on everything. My wordy style and penchant for fact checking isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, I’m happy to trade barbs with others so long as it doesn’t get nasty or violate the community standards here. The internet is a playground, after all. 

Go Blue!

I think you're talking about me so I'll respond. For the record, it isn't personal. I don't dislike you as I wouldn't know what you look like if we crossed paths in public. I actually think you are pretty knowledgeable & I do read your posts. You're style is wordy, I get that. Maybe it's just the way you say things as was your response to Noeller, If he wants to hate other teams, that's his right. I don't know why Bob Irving came into the conversation. Anyway, I have no axe to grind with you. So, it's all good. And since we're on the record here, I don't yell at clouds. I spit at them. ;) 

On 2021-11-15 at 2:38 PM, wbbfan said:

If they shoot him up with ac Leonard juice he could possibly kick it up into Jamie Stoddard gear. Other wise he's gonna have to be happy with wade Miller time. 

AC should be due for another failed pee attempt soon I would think. Poor guy, has a bladder like a camel.

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

Interesting.........

This is odd, isn't it? His legal troubles from college didn't prevent him from playing here before... did something happen recently we haven't heard about? Or was his history just overlooked the first time around? I really wonder what the heck is going on.

1 hour ago, GCn20 said:

Must be something that hasn't come out yet publically. He was acquitted for his college troubles and the NFL has an even more prohibitive policy on this than the CFL. Gotta be something that just happened very recently.

As Evander Kane proved, stupid is often not a one-time thing.

13 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Idk the story here. But I love that the cfl is making a character decision like this. I hope it's a standard they hold tight to. 

I've read about the accusations....and if true (I mean there's text messages and videos from multiple woman, so at this point it basically looks like a slam dunk) it's the right move by the CFL.

My understanding is he was found not guilty of the serious felonies but plead guilty to lesser charges of stalking and intimidation... but this was history before his draft day, nevermind his CFL stint. I bet his past was simply overlooked the first time around and, now that he has a higher profile, the scrutiny has ramped up and his skeletons have tumbled out of his closet.

2 hours ago, MOBomberFan said:

My understanding is he was found not guilty of the serious felonies but plead guilty to lesser charges of stalking and intimidation... but this was history before his draft day, nevermind his CFL stint. I bet his past was simply overlooked the first time around and, now that he has a higher profile, the scrutiny has ramped up and his skeletons have tumbled out of his closet.

unfortunately there are new allegations coming to light.