2021 (??) CFL Season

Noeller

2 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

I would flip Garcia and Dickenson as well.

Calgary has been ridiculously spoiled with QBs for 30 years. Which likely means they know what they're doing.

From Wally to Huff, there's a long history of guys that know how to scout CFL QBs.... 

29 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Imagine being this much of an ******* that you'd forsake your teammates......

Whoa, that's worse than Edmonton who have basically lost any chance to get to the big game already. These guys have a legitimate shot. To be so self centered or to cater to this minority Its not a good look either way.

On 2021-10-21 at 4:49 PM, Brandon said:

I'd put Garcia & Dickenson over BLM also...

I think that Flutie is talking about longevity as Mitchell has had 8+ seasons as a starter & is 2-2 in the Grey Cup. 

6 hours ago, Brandon said:

Hey works out better for us if we have to play them in the play offs... 5 - 6 guys missing from the starting line up is a huge blow to any team.  

Pretty selfish if these guys screw the season for their teammates & fans. I'd cut or trade them in the off season if that happens. Good riddance. They should be named since they're ******* over everyone else. Of course, we'll find out anyway. BTW, Stamps receiver Josh Huff is a healthy scratch for tomorrow's game. When asked why, Dickenson bristled with a reply saying it was a coaches decison & to leave it at that. Maybe he's one of the players & they want to work someone else into that position.  Dickenson sure sounded unhappy. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

It's hard to understand the state of denial the Riders Dickenson is in RE penalties.

Penalties:

-Cost you field position

-Keep your defense on the field

-Take your offense off the field

These outcomes take points off the board for your team and set the other team up to score points.  They only contribute to losing, if you win you've overcome these deficits and you probably aren't facing an equal opponent or your opponent has also hurt themselves with penalties and turnovers.