2021 (??) CFL Season

Noeller

2 hours ago, Geebrr said:
“I had a medical exception that I was waiting to hear back from, that I never heard from … So during the bye week I got vaccinated.” — Trevor Harris

I don't know what a medical exception is, but I assume medical exemptions don't just disappear as they are incredibly rare.

******* liar.

Can't wait to play him 2 more times.

Haha oh man that's gonna suck for him. This defense about to end that man's whole career. 

I wonder what kind of condition Duke Williams will be in coming back from injury and not being used to CFL speed.

Guy has good hands and will make catches but getting separation may be an issue.

Shaq Evans immediately becomes their best WR right now but I guess we will see how that broken foot responds.

I think Roberson will get up to speed pretty quick.  

WRs running speed outs in a drill, pass was a foot behind Duke's ear, and he one-handed it easily. So nice.

Of  course the pass was a foot behind him.

Get used to that, Duke.

#Riders new receiver Duke Williams certainly still has his hands... #CFL

Looks more like 3 feet

Edited by Geebrr

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Doesn't think he'll get sick. Flex. Doesn't care if he makes his teammates sick. Flex. Doesn't care if he can't travel. Flex. Doersn't care if he's a selfish asshat. Flex. Flex. Flex. 

Just check the LK’s schedule, last two week are on the road. I guess after week 14 he might as well look for a car to drive back home leaving a couple game cheques in the team’s bank account. More evidence of the “Me First” attitude that prevails in that team. So glad we have FIFO here.