2021 (??) CFL Season

Noeller

Just remembered Sewell is on the Als.

Extra hilarious.

That won't be awkward at all:

Montreal Alouettes’ defensive tackle Almondo Sewell has taken a shot at former teammate Trevor Harris following a season together in Edmonton ahead of Saturday’s game between the Als and Elks.

“I know Trevor, you know? You hit him one time, he starts folding. Let’s see if that old Trevor Harris is going to show up again. It doesn’t matter what he looks like on [Instagram] where he’s posting all those pictures looking like a pit bull, but we’ll see,” Sewell said in a videoconference

3 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Maybe.  I doubt he leaves the sideline.  Shiltz is decent and Khari likes a little mobility plus the run game and playaction.  Harris has never run an offense like that, more of a west coast/spread type.

Yeah.

I am not losing sleep over Trevor Harris.

Never bought into the hype from the numbers.

34 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

They gave up basically nothing for him though.

He will keep them in the mix to come out of the East.

Pretty much. Didn't give up much but taking on a big contract. Any one know how many years he has left on his deal. Honestly I don't see how he fits well with what khari does. Maybe khari will tailor the offense to Harris. He has lots of weapons at his disposal. 

If they miss the play offs or Harris gets pulled again could be the end of his time in the CFL. 

25 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Ottawa fans must really be burning up now after seeing how little was needed to get a starting QB.   

Harris would've been a perfect fit for plops offense too. 

Ya that's definitely not news. After Strev showed so poorly in his one game last year, the Cards said they were going to bring in a vet backup and went out to get McCoy. Strev became the project #3.... I think that was early in the offseason. 

Edited by Noeller

2 hours ago, Mark H. said:

Na, this is the league where QBs have 9 lives.  

Only good ones. It's the Jonathon Jennings exception to the rule. 

7 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Ya that's definitely not news. After Strev showed so poorly in his one game last year, the Cards said they were going to bring in a vet backup and went out to get McCoy. Strev became the project #3.... I think that was early in the offseason. 

Yep. Since then though he looked great in the pre season. I don't think he's less stabile on their roster then any point prior.