2021 (??) CFL Season

Noeller

17 hours ago, 17to85 said:

yeah and given that they're burning the bridge with him in real time they clearly don't have use for Harris anyway. 

It's truly a Tim Burke / Mike Kelly level stupid of the QB handling. 

Exactly. They are doing a terrific job of ******* up and showing vets that they don't want to play there.

Edited by Geebrr

Just now, Geebrr said:

I don't see those teams getting rid of anyone right now.

I actually think he would be better in Montreal than VA. 

That isn't saying much though.

Lynch is on the PR, hodges isnt listed on any roster but in theory should be on it or suspended. Maier Idk. They shouldnt, they should go with him. But loyalty to BLM runs soo deep in stamps land. 

VA has been pretty disappointing this year imo. Its not that I think harris is worse, I think the pressing down field attack style with a similar run balance and comparable OL wouldnt help harris at all. 

I think the best they can really hope for is jennings, and a PR grab / talent upgrade to a guy like lynch or hodges. 

Just now, wbbfan said:

Lynch is on the PR, hodges isnt listed on any roster but in theory should be on it or suspended. Maier Idk. They shouldnt, they should go with him. But loyalty to BLM runs soo deep in stamps land. 

VA has been pretty disappointing this year imo. Its not that I think harris is worse, I think the pressing down field attack style with a similar run balance and comparable OL wouldnt help harris at all. 

I think the best they can really hope for is jennings, and a PR grab / talent upgrade to a guy like lynch or hodges. 

Yikes, Jennings!

Just now, Geebrr said:

Yikes, Jennings!

Yeah, thats not a pretty guy to have to dig up. But he did have his best success with khari as his OC so they are familiar. Its better than glenn, or the rest of the ancient ones. But not by much. 

Just now, Bomber_fanaddict said:

We may have dodged a bullet with Walker. Doesn’t seem like the type of guy to FIFO the team is built around. 

When guys continually pick to play for a loser and chase money, like muamba, it just clarifies that fact. It also sounds like he wasnt the old duke with the bills in TC. 

Just now, M.O.A.B. said:

I think Trevor Harris will do well in Khari Jones offense. MTL might copy what the Bombers did in '19. Need to give up a 1st rounder to take Harris out of EDM. 

I think harris would work far better in plops system in ott. 

27 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Per elksherd.ca.  Not sure if that's true though. But for a team where the GM is unvaxxed, I wont be surprised. 

There was some chatter on other sites as well. Pointed to him wearing a mask on sidelines as is required for unvaxxed. 

4 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Poor Walker, he turned down the Bombers twice and eventually played for bottom feeder teams (Argos in '19 and now the Elks). 

Yeah, I was thinking about that. Walker looks miserable in Edmonton. He's playing like he's already checked out in his head. I'm sure he's one & done & will sign elsewhere for next season. Ellingson will leave as well if Harris goes as he's a FA. Hey Elks Nation, welcome to our world in 2013. We were a **** show that year as well. Now you know how it feels.

Edited by SpeedFlex27