2021 (??) CFL Season

Noeller

8 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Lol come on man. 4 hrs...no piss was available? Am I the only one who has had to provide a sample when I couldn't pee and did? It's not hard...he's not a 5 year old. Literally stand up at any point today and go take a piss whether you have to or not.

Sure he was dehydrated after a game....but for 4 hrs he had zero to drink? Nothing at all?....come on man....4 hrs to pee just a little bit...they don't need a gallon. I could maybe believe it if it was 20minutes (even then that's a stretch) but 4 hrs!?!?! 

Nobody outside of Saskatchewan buys this trash explanation.

its a bold faced lie basically, generally takes upwards of a gallon of water to "possibly" dilute a test shortly after a competition...and even then it's not a certainty, so even a half gallon consumed post game...within an hour of that...you could piss....totally crock, and sad cause really he isn't even a true difference maker anyway, but still screwed his team for 3 games....no FIFO going on there

38 minutes ago, JCon said:

They should really be providing fluids to their players. Can't believe they forced him not to drink anything before, during and after the game. That Rider org is really something else. 

0 chance that happened. It used to happen in practices and crap, but not post korey stringer era. I guarentee if some one goes back to the gap film on TSN they can find clips of him drinking. 

32 minutes ago, Booch said:

its a bold faced lie basically, generally takes upwards of a gallon of water to "possibly" dilute a test shortly after a competition...and even then it's not a certainty, so even a half gallon consumed post game...within an hour of that...you could piss....totally crock, and sad cause really he isn't even a true difference maker anyway, but still screwed his team for 3 games....no FIFO going on there

If that did work, no runner or cyclist would ever pop.  Every one would just be guzzling water. There are PEDs that you wont get caught for. Stuff that has masking agents, HGH, Insulin abuse and more. He used juice, had to piss was gonna piss hot and is trying to safe face. I get that players will struggle to own up. But for the riders to double down and back him up, especially after he accosted the official. That is some toxic BS. 

10 minutes ago, JCon said:

If they've suspended Young, they could be using his salary to pay for Jones, right? I'm not sure how the coaches salary cap works under suspensions. 

I presume that the two suspended coaches salary do not count against the cap and that their room can be used for jones. But I would bet any thing that their remaining amortized salary is not enough to get jones to drop a lucrative HS job and come up here. 

3 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I presume that the two suspended coaches salary do not count against the cap and that their room can be used for jones. But I would bet any thing that their remaining amortized salary is not enough to get jones to drop a lucrative HS job and come up here. 

Jones also cuts the end zone grass (as required) at BMO. 

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

🤢Sums it up perfectly. That said I think he and that D will much better than they were with sutbbler. 

Does anyone know if the two argoblows coaches currently suspended is because they refuse to get vacced or do they hate CJ so much they don't want to be on the same coaching staff with him or both?

I remember hearing something on a TSN broadcast but they were fairly vague on the details.