2021 (??) CFL Season

Noeller

On 2021-09-13 at 8:29 PM, 17to85 said:

Oh he definitely went for concussion protocol. Fajardo is overrated as all hell but he is a tough bugger. Have to be to stand behind that shitastic oline 

He is overrated but you can't take away his toughness, like you say. 

Off the field he actually seems like  likeable guy,.

Sounds like he will be alright, which is good to hear.

10 hours ago, Geebrr said:

He is overrated but you can't take away his toughness, like you say. 

Off the field he actually seems like  likeable guy,.

Sounds like he will be alright, which is good to hear.

ehhhhhhhhh........anybody that crazy about Jesus gets an eye roll from me......

11 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Very fair. I just see him blaming himself after losses. Lots of good things to say about our D.

he should blame himself...he stunk...that being said he should get used to it, as he isn't elite, or a franchise QB...Just adequate if everything is going right on his particular team. 

8 minutes ago, White Out said:

Well, I did it. I booked a flight with travelflex thru flair to Toronto. I figure if they don't make it, no big deal, I'll reschedule and fly to a Jets game instead elsewhere.

What about tickets to the game? Hotel? And I thought Flair did not have cancellation insurance per your earlier post. Hope it does not need to be re-scheduled, or if that comes to pass, it is as easy as you hope. 

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

2 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

What about tickets to the game? Hotel? And I thought Flair did not have cancellation insurance per your earlier post. Hope it does not need to be re-scheduled, or if that comes to pass, it is as easy as you hope. 

They have travelflex, I emailed them to get more info. They said that if I do it in one sitting, 24 hours or more before the flight, I can change the airport and date.

I'm looking at a hotel now for Toronto 1st night and Hamilton next 2. Tickets will wait until I get to town probably. In'Shallah, the Bombers making it.

Edited by White Out

13 minutes ago, White Out said:

They have travelflex, I emailed them to get more info. They said that if I do it in one sitting, 24 hours or more before the flight, I can change the airport and date.

I'm looking at a hotel now for Toronto 1st night and Hamilton next 2. Tickets will wait until I get to town probably. In'Shallah, the Bombers making it.

Good luck!

RBs signed a blue chip qb project. Its interesting because they have another blue chipper on the PR in taryn christion, and another 23 years old athletic dual threat qb caleb evans. 3 qbs on the PR may be a sign of the impending departure of Nichols. Im a bit surprised they havent scooped up a vet. 

https://3downnation.com/2021/09/16/ottawa-redblacks-sign-former-nfl-quarterback-devlin-hodges/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=ottawa-redblacks-sign-former-nfl-quarterback-devlin-hodges

4 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

Waiting for the high and mighty moralistic fan base of the riders to demand he's cut. 

Just now, WinnipegGordo said:

They shouldve fined the punches at harris' head, the riders OL who went after willy after the sack that ko'd fajardo, and the shot taken at brady in the last plays. 

1 hour ago, WinnipegGordo said:

sad in the fact that Dickenson either made up the "couldn't pee" story, or just went along with it when you damn well he knew the real story...What a joke of an organization an clown as a HC...Just shows why the majority of that team acts like ass bags and thee is next to no discipline there, also a good reason why a lot of guys don't resign there and leave at first opportunity...what a clown show

1 hour ago, WinnipegGordo said:

A desperate, futile gesture by someone who knew that the test would show results that he would not want to come out. And the beat goes on.

56 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Derek Taylor had been bringing up an incident in press conferences and his radio show but wouldn't elaborate.

It was not a guy just quietly/passively leaving. 

Leonard is looking at a possible/probable end of his CFL career. 

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

sad in the fact that Dickenson either made up the "couldn't pee" story, or just went along with it when you damn well he knew the real story...What a joke of an organization an clown as a HC...Just shows why the majority of that team acts like ass bags and thee is next to no discipline there, also a good reason why a lot of guys don't resign there and leave at first opportunity...what a clown show

Sooooo....are the Riders gonna bring back their previous head coach? Sound like he would fit right into that milieu.