2021 (??) CFL Season

Noeller

46 minutes ago, GCJenks said:

My question is Fajardo really hurt or did we Brandon Banks him? Almost looked to me as if he just quit on the team. 

Haven’t had a chance to watch the broadcast but at the stadium we didn’t hear anything about him being hurt. It was like a quarter later that I realized that Harker was in. 

Oh he definitely went for concussion protocol. Fajardo is overrated as all hell but he is a tough bugger. Have to be to stand behind that shitastic oline 

5 hours ago, wbbfan said:

That guy is such a damn clown. Addition by subtraction and we got a really good db. 

So is Josh Bell. Trying to establish himself as a professional coach as a career & he pulls this stunt?? Crap like this will follow him wherever he goes. He & Younger put their selfish beliefs (not getting vaxxed) ahead of their players. Just total BS. 

10 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

So is Josh Bell. Trying to establish himself as a professional coach as a career & he pulls this stunt?? Crap like this will follow him wherever he goes. He & Younger put their selfish beliefs (not getting vaxxed) ahead of their players. Just total BS. 

For the time being im giving younger the benefit of the doubt. I can see the argos hanging them out to dry. I hope its not some anti vax bs. IF it is then to hell with both. 

11 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Oh he definitely went for concussion protocol. Fajardo is overrated as all hell but he is a tough bugger. Have to be to stand behind that shitastic oline 

Yeah. That hit was brutal. Jake and willy coming down on him and his head was driven into the turf. Scary stuff. Kid is tough as nails and competitive af. Itll be interesting to see how long he is out. They shouldnt rush him back. You dont screw around with concussions, especially with a mobile qb. 

20 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

For the time being im giving younger the benefit of the doubt. I can see the argos hanging them out to dry. I hope its not some anti vax bs. IF it is then to hell with both. 

Yeah. That hit was brutal. Jake and willy coming down on him and his head was driven into the turf. Scary stuff. Kid is tough as nails and competitive af. Itll be interesting to see how long he is out. They shouldnt rush him back. You dont screw around with concussions, especially with a mobile qb. 

I'm not sure driven into the ground is what I would call that. He fell back and his head bounced off the turf. 

Just now, Bigblue204 said:

I'm not sure driven into the ground is what I would call that. He fell back and his head bounced off the turf. 

He fell back with two dl on him watch jake thomas' helmet rides up into fajardo's and drives his head back to the turf. 

4.27 set speed to .5

1 hour ago, Mark F said:

tell me why Wilkie is never mentioned in greatest qb discussion.

CFL All-Star 1974, 1978, 1979
CFL West All-Star 1974, 1978, 1979
Awards 1974 CFL MOP
1974 Jeff Nicklin Memorial Trophy
1978 Grey Cup MVP (Offence)
1978 Jeff Nicklin Memorial Trophy

Probably because he was overshadowed by Moon.  No knock on him but Moon was on a different level.

With the benefit of hindsight and a 24-point win under his belt, Bombers’ quarterback Zach Collaros had little to say about the incident that took place with him on the sideline on Saturday, but made clear his teammates simply finished what the Riders had started.

“I’m happy none of our guys got thrown out, that’s it. We try to keep it cool and sometimes the emotions of the game gets to you,” he told the media post-game. “There’s some guys on that side of the ball that were doing some dirty stuff the week before as well. When it carried over into this game, you know, things happen.”

“Would we have beat them (Bombers) straight up? I don’t even know, but I don’t think so. That’s just a good football team and the message to the guys was learn from what we did. We gotta get a little smarter. That was one thing I told our team. Our football IQ has to increase.” - Craig Dickenson

Truth be told, some RF posters are not happy with CD right now. 😂

Edited by M.O.A.B.

7 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Leo's getting all the breaks. 

Won against Cgy with rookie QB. Won 2 against the RedBlacks. 

Als will use it as a rallying cry. "Let's win for Coach!!!" They'll be fine. 

2 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

“Would we have beat them (Bombers) straight up? I don’t even know, but I don’t think so. That’s just a good football team and the message to the guys was learn from what we did. We gotta get a little smarter. That was one thing I told our team. Our football IQ has to increase.” - Craig Dickenson

Truth be told, some RF posters are not happy with CD right now. 😂

Truth hurts. He's trying to motivate his team. To have them prove him wrong. 

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

Als will use it as a rallying cry. "Let's win for Coach!!!" They'll be fine. 

Truth hurts. He's trying to motivate his team. To have them prove him wrong. 

The real issue is khari is their OC, play caller and QB coach too. Itll either be bobby gorgeous calling the plays or this quality control assistant lionello calling the plays. Or they have bolduc wear all the hats. 

4 hours ago, bb1 said:

Probably because he was overshadowed by Moon.  No knock on him but Moon was on a different level.

yeah, wilkie was lunch bucket. 

with that record, he desrves to be mentioned.

I could never understand how their four yard  pass across the middle  was unstoppable. to tom scott.

Edited by Mark F

9 minutes ago, Mark F said:

yeah, wilkie was lunch bucket. 

with that record, he desrves to be mentioned.

I could never understand how their four yard  pass across the middle  was unstoppable. to tom scott.

You mean like ricky ray and terry vaughn + ed hervy? That type of timing slant is really hard to defend. Fajardo has used that as a major crutch too, especially last year.