2021 (??) CFL Season

Noeller

12 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Our old buddy rich stubbler is gonna be running the TO defense this week while jones does his quarantine. Might be time to start putting money on the riders lol. 

That's if Fajardo can play. If not, Argos D should have no problem with Harker. 

2 hours ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Yeah this is terrible. CFL doesn’t need QBs dropping. Masolli out a while yet or was that just last game? I don’t even know who they have for a third string. 

I totally agree... hate seeing good players go down... possibly an unpopular opinion around here but I really like Cody Farjardo as a person and as a player (much less than the media does though)... I was disappointed to see him go down against us and I hope he's back and healthy ASAP... should also clarify that despite liking him, I want him to lose every game by 30 points...

4 minutes ago, bearpants said:

I totally agree... hate seeing good players go down... possibly an unpopular opinion around here but I really like Cody Farjardo as a person and as a player (much less than the media does though)... I was disappointed to see him go down against us and I hope he's back and healthy ASAP... should also clarify that despite liking him, I want him to lose every game by 30 points...

No i agree ,we need good Qbs around this league and Fajardo despite our blue tinted glasses has developed into a good one imo. This league needs more good Qbs to stay entertaining. Just watch a Red Blacks game and tell me different.

6 hours ago, wbbfan said:

https://3downnation.com/2021/09/13/chris-jones-resigns-as-south-pittsburg-high-school-head-coach-to-join-toronto-argos-coaching-staff/

Omg whaaaaaaaat? Man I hate that guy being back in the league. Such a toxic ****. I feel like thats gotta be pressure on dinwiddie at HC. Which is dumb, he's been exceptional for them. Id take him as an OC here in a heart beat. 

So far dinwiddie looks like he deserves to be a HC in the cfl. 

Gross.

My question is Fajardo really hurt or did we Brandon Banks him? Almost looked to me as if he just quit on the team. 

Haven’t had a chance to watch the broadcast but at the stadium we didn’t hear anything about him being hurt. It was like a quarter later that I realized that Harker was in. 

12 minutes ago, GCJenks said:

My question is Fajardo really hurt or did we Brandon Banks him? Almost looked to me as if he just quit on the team. 

Haven’t had a chance to watch the broadcast but at the stadium we didn’t hear anything about him being hurt. It was like a quarter later that I realized that Harker was in. 

He got his bell rung pretty good when the back of his head smacked the turf on the Jefferson/Thomas sack, I don't think it was even up to him if he wanted to come back or not, pulled for concussion protocol at minimum. 

5 hours ago, Jpan85 said:

Poole is living proof that idiocy is alive and well.

1 hour ago, Dodge and Burn said:

Why does almost every Chris Jones hiring/leaving situation in the CFL have to be questionable at best? 

Barf. He gets off on this ****.

I'll stick with the Canadian mafia anyday. 

Chris Jones is the David Caruso of the CFL.

23 minutes ago, GCJenks said:

That was my initial thought with Edem, all  jovial with a supposed fracture. 
Have they given an injury report?