2021 (??) CFL Season

Noeller

9 hours ago, WinnipegGordo said:

On the Coach's show O'Shea said the team will be over 85% double vaxxed plus the two weeks by just after Labour Day. 

I'm assuming here most of the non vaxxed individuals are American? I mean no excuse for the Canadian players to not be vaxxed already or maybe the Americans had to be already to get over the border? If not I don't get why they were allowed across 

Edited by Goalie

11 minutes ago, Goalie said:

I'm assuming here most of the non vaxxed individuals are American? I mean no excuse for the Canadian players to not be vaxxed already or maybe the Americans had to be already to get over the border? If not I don't get why they were allowed across 

You can cross the border unvaxxed, if you isolate for 14 days.  Not sure why anyone would chose that hassle. 

1 minute ago, Mark H. said:

You can cross the border unvaxxed, if you isolate for 14 days.  Not sure why anyone would chose that hassle. 

If you're an employer, bringing someone in on a working visa, you need to pay them and ensure that they self-isolate for 14 days. I'm not sure why the team would want this but they obviously did. 

5 minutes ago, JCon said:

If you're an employer, bringing someone in on a working visa, you need to pay them and ensure that they self-isolate for 14 days. I'm not sure why the team would want this but they obviously did. 

I guess it depends how badly they want the player.  I mean if it's your starting QB or say your stud Left Tackle - you're probably going to do it. 

12 minutes ago, JCon said:

I call him Crappy but the others in my section are calling him Crapper. 

Not sure which nickname is correct?

difficult question, both are quite good, or,

how bout "the crapster"

or "crapmeister", or just Schizer. lol.

hopefully all the mockery will help him get a few through the uprights.

Edited by Mark F

2 hours ago, bb1 said:

I think we might have to be patient cause they are grooming  the Leg... 

Which is fine. He's been good at punting and he might end up being a great kicker. Any thing other than crapster mcshankypants. 

Legs should go to medlocks place in the off season and get some coaching. In both jobs. 

15 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Which is fine. He's been good at punting and he might end up being a great kicker. Any thing other than crapster mcshankypants. 

Legs should go to medlocks place in the off season and get some coaching. In both jobs. 

Well he and Larry Arugala are besties from CIS and train together. Close enough.