2021 (??) CFL Season

Noeller

45 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

TBurg now has the competition he wanted for Legghio if he sucks. 

Wasn't liram still a fa too. Back up insurance I guess. Prolly won't grab one any time too. 

35 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Riders just lost their two projected starting tackles. Cyrus Kouandjio, who was penciled in as their starting right tackle, just informed the team he is retiring and Terran Vaughn, who was projected as their starting left tackle, has been out with a shoulder injury since the 14th and its more serious than originally thought. Run Cody run!

They are on like their 8th string ol now. 

1 hour ago, Booch said:

MAN....who is gonna be the Rider's O-line...and who are the back-ups....what a mess there, They have Clarke...who after 2 years off will be more of a stick than he was...and then what??

And as per accounts, with that rag-tag OL, Fajardo is shredding their D on practice. So you've got to think what kind of D they'll have. 

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

It sounds like derrick dennis doesn't want to retire he just doesn't want to play for the elk and wants a trade or release. Riders will probably be all over that. 

Dennis played for the Riders back in '17 and left after 1 season. IIRC he wasnt happy there and it was a bit of an ugly breakup. I doubt he goes back to Sask.

46 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Dennis played for the Riders back in '17 and left after 1 season. IIRC he wasnt happy there and it was a bit of an ugly breakup. I doubt he goes back to Sask.

Yeah but that was under the grey goose regime. The riders then kept trying to plug n play big fa vets into an awful ol and couldn't understand why they didn't fix all their problems. 

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Brett Boyko now the number 1 RT in camp for Sask

LMAO

hahaha....niot nice to laughat another teams misfortunes...but hahahah...what a friggin mess...In a short season, with all new guys, and sub par ones at best...their are gonna be looking ugleeee

Not to be a Rider basher...but that is the absolute worst collection of O-lineman to create a lineup with in TC that I have seen in a long long time...and thats the worst positional group on a team to have a bunch of unproven and new guys to mesh in a short season...other than Clarke the whole group is new...what a recipe for disaster

4 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

The sad thing is the Dline looks subpar in Regina too. I know I'm biased but look at the 2019 Blue Bombers, above average OL and DL. Heck 2019 Hamilton too. Its a trend.

yeah...looking at that too....yeesh...Who knows what Michah Johnson has left after 2 yrs off....and basically sucked his last season in 2019...Mak Henry...pfft...AC Leonard is no Willie J or Jeffcoat...he's no Kongbo either...Geter whom had experience retired...and throw in a sub par Canadian for Judge...who knows what for Soli now that Dean is done, and thats a weak front 7...no depth either...how they are being touted as Grey Cup contenders is laughable at best...