2021 (??) CFL Season

Noeller

14 hours ago, wbbfan said:

44/67 467 yards 0 tds 3 picks and 5 rushing yards. I wonder if they would take WJ, hardrick, and 7 first round picks for this clearly superior qb prospect. 

Im also seeing a LOT of cats fans pining for masoli to start. Dane was not ready for our defense in the GC, and thats a lot to ask of any qb little on one with his lack of experience. But I would be ride or die with dane evans. That kid is crazy talented and I wouldnt be surprised if he is in the nfl when his deal is up. Masoli wouldve gotten slapped every bit as bad vs our D in the gc imo. Look at BLMs play off record and look at what he did vs us. 

Iirc globals and draft year players dont count against that right? We basically have 2 years worth of off season pick ups on DL, DB, WR and OL. I imagine the mafia are waiting to see if any of those guys call it quits before they go and make the bottom off each group. I also wouldnt be tremendously surprised to see both imp rbs cut to make room. Both are talented versatile guys, but with borsa, augustine, and brady behind harris Its tough to see any imp having any chance. 

The shortened TC/PS window is really going to hurt. Especially positions like WR and OL that are frequently slower to learn and perform at for pure rookies.  

I believe, 100 includes global and draftees. With the current cap and the health protocols possibly being the reason.  I could be wrong though and most of the time, I am. :D

Edited by M.O.A.B.

10 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Why would the CFL allow 100 players in a year there are no pre season games? Wouldn't 75 made more sense?

3 hours ago, JCon said:

They expect lots of injuries. 

^ that plus teams have 2 off seasons worth of stock piled imports.

The scrimmage wouldve been a good idea. 

2 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

I believe, 100 includes global and draftees. With the current cap and the health protocols possibly being the reason.  I could be wrong though and most of the time, I am. :D

Your spouse would second that, I am sure.

18 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Rashaun Simonise signs with Als, his 3rd team in his 3rd year in the CFL. 

Had a good buddy that was at training camp with the bombers during Simonise's last year with the team. He said he could not believe how someone could be a professional athlete and literally not give a crap about anything. Seemed like he did not pay attention in meetings and hardly ever tried. 

2 hours ago, stevethe3rd said:

Had a good buddy that was at training camp with the bombers during Simonise's last year with the team. He said he could not believe how someone could be a professional athlete and literally not give a crap about anything. Seemed like he did not pay attention in meetings and hardly ever tried. 

Those are the people who are naturally talented and never had to work for anything before. They just never learned the value of hard work.

5 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Those are the people who are naturally talented and never had to work for anything before. They just never learned the value of hard work.

That sounds like him to the furthest extent. If he straightened out I would honestly take him back in an instant.  That guy was wildly talented. Hes still waiting for the NFL to come call. 

13 hours ago, stevethe3rd said:

That's the story on the guy. Wants it given to him. 

15 hours ago, TBURGESS said:

Simonise gets chances because you can't teach size and you can't teach passport. He's got both and he's only 26. FTR: I'm not complaining that we let him go.

You can't teach stupid either.

Yeah i truly have no idea where all this love for Fajardo has come from. The guy averaged 1 passing TD per game in a pass-happy league. Christ, Bethel-Thompson had 8 more passing TD's and only played like 12 full games lol. Where are all the puff piece articles proclaiming the greatness of MBT?!?!?

Edited by Bubba Zanetti