2021 (??) CFL Season

Noeller

Retirements hitting a lot of clubs......fingers crossed we don't have to go down that road ...Some new faces in the league this year for sure with the one replacing Meds. a biggie...I hope the Legg pans out and by looking at his record and some of the hi-lites we've seen, this guy 'could' be the next Medlock...here's hopin'

13 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Argos scoop up Ricky Collins. 

and Dexter McCoil and one other name that escapes me......again, I ask, how exactly are they going to afford their roster within the cap? 

44 minutes ago, Noeller said:

and Dexter McCoil and one other name that escapes me......again, I ask, how exactly are they going to afford their roster within the cap? 

They won't. There will be some solid players cut. Or some solid players taking big pay cuts.

But I can see them going Rogers, Daniels, Edwards, Collins at Rec. That would be a very good group, especially with the QBs they have. I'm really intrigued with that team and how they are going to manager that roster.

2 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

They won't. There will be some solid players cut. Or some solid players taking big pay cuts.

But I can see them going Rogers, Daniels, Edwards, Collins at Rec. That would be a very good group, especially with the QBs they have. I'm really intrigued with that team and how they are going to manager that roster.

They also have numerous Canadian receivers

11 minutes ago, Noeller said:

that OL was complete dogshit in 2019 and has only gotten worse since. Hilarious. The wildly overrated Fajardo ("...Imagine going all in on Cody Fajardo...." - Raydawg) is going to be running for his life all season...

QFT. That ol has been ravaged in this off season. Seriously who do they have left? I wouldnt be surprised if they sign our best TC OL cut and or sniff around our PR guys. 

2 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

QFT. That ol has been ravaged in this off season. Seriously who do they have left? I wouldnt be surprised if they sign our best TC OL cut and or sniff around our PR guys. 

Well, I'm pretty sure if I went to RiderFans.com right now, I could find out that their 2nd and 3rd stringers (throughout the depth chart) are so good, they've got nothing to worry about. Jeremy O'Day has got this covered.