2021 (??) CFL Season

Noeller

1 minute ago, M.O.A.B. said:

This is bad, It makes so little sense. I'm embarrassed that it got a click from me. 

Just now, Tracker said:

Blindfolded and into the teeth of a tornado. In the dark.

The only way to kick the ball, IMO. 

Iriving interviewd Liegghio during his Mid Winter WBB Special, and he sounded like a good kid. He's very good friends with Larry Arugala, who went to the same Uni, and they're workout partners. There'll be growing pains, but he's only really going to be kicking converts anyhow, right...............?

2 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Another out to lunch guy. Bombers ranked second to last. 😂

https://110yardstopaydirt.wordpress.com/2021/06/18/analysis-way-too-early-power-rankings/

No surprise, guy is from Regina and a Rider fan.

His points don't make any actual sense though...yes we lost a few guys. The two he mentioned aren't starters though. And if I recall the bombers signed more of their own players from 2019 then any other team. lol

1 hour ago, TBURGESS said:

Bring in a vet kicker? Anyway, I wasn't complaining about Walters or O'Shea, I was simply saying that losing Medlock is a big hole to fill.

I know Lirim isnt signed anywhere but I believe he is still trying his luck in the NFL. I’ll pass on Castillo and Maher and see what Liegghio can show. 

2 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

I know Lirim isnt signed anywhere but I believe he is still trying his luck in the NFL. I’ll pass on Castillo and Maher and see what Liegghio can show. 

1 minute ago, JCon said:

Lirim-Hajrullahu.jpg

Just now, TBURGESS said:

Lirim Hajrullahu?

Drink!