2021 (??) CFL Season

Noeller

3 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

Wonder how the team will decide how gets into IG Field in August. I assume half capacity so it makes sense to go ST holders but do we have more than 16,800? If so, it should be the longer you've been a ST Holder, the higher up in line you are.

I think Bomber for Life members will get priority 

4 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

That's a bit surprising honestly. And if WPG decides to do the same (I don't think they will) that will likely keep me from going. Not sure I'd be comfortable with that, as it stands now anyways. Hopefully by August things look much different then they do now.

We'll only allow 50% by August but could allow 100% by the Banjo Bowl, provided we hit the immunization targets, which we will. 

5 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

That's a bit surprising honestly. And if WPG decides to do the same (I don't think they will) that will likely keep me from going. Not sure I'd be comfortable with that, as it stands now anyways. Hopefully by August things look much different then they do now.

If things aren't different by August then vaccine efficacy isn't what it is supposed to be really.

28 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

I fully trust the Canadian Mafia to make sure that Winnipeg remains the champs for a long time and that the Riders stay stuck on 4 stripes for the next century.

The Riders organization doesn't need the Canadian Mafia's help to stay inept. The Harold Ballard school of sports management is an employment requirement over there.