2021 (??) CFL Season

Noeller

11 hours ago, JCon said:

Sort of random but, if you cut the cord, you can subscribe to TSN for 6 months for 40% off. $60 for 6 months and you can catch all the Euros starting in June. Deal runs until June 30th, so you can wait until the end of the month to subscribe. 

Damn, just ordered my subscription on Friday.  😡

On 2021-06-01 at 8:34 AM, JCon said:

Sort of random but, if you cut the cord, you can subscribe to TSN for 6 months for 40% off. $60 for 6 months and you can catch all the Euros starting in June. Deal runs until June 30th, so you can wait until the end of the month to subscribe. 

0: is that available on any streaming service or do they have an app? 

1 minute ago, Jpan85 said:

I know you can download the app if you have apple tv

Yes! 

Which devices and platforms does TSN support?

Whether you subscribe to TSN through a participating TV service provider or through TSN Direct, TSN supports the following:

• iPad, iPod and iPhone running iOS 9.0+ with AirPlay
  • Android tablets and smartphones running version 4.0+
  • Windows desktop, tablets and smartphones running version 8.1
  • IE 11+ (Must be on a Windows 8.1+ computer)
  • Chrome 58+
  • Firefox 52+
  • Edge 14+
  • Safari Mac 10.6+
  • Samsung SmartTV and blu-ray players with Samsung Smart Hub:  2014 – 2018
  • Xbox One
  • Apple TV 4+, OS version 9.0+

With more to come soon!

TSN does not support video playback of live content via web browsers on your mobile device. To access TSN on your mobile device, please download the TSN app.

Source: https://www.tsn.ca/streaming-faq-1.1105604#twentythree

9 hours ago, JCon said:

Yes! 

Which devices and platforms does TSN support?

Whether you subscribe to TSN through a participating TV service provider or through TSN Direct, TSN supports the following:

• iPad, iPod and iPhone running iOS 9.0+ with AirPlay
  • Android tablets and smartphones running version 4.0+
  • Windows desktop, tablets and smartphones running version 8.1
  • IE 11+ (Must be on a Windows 8.1+ computer)
  • Chrome 58+
  • Firefox 52+
  • Edge 14+
  • Safari Mac 10.6+
  • Samsung SmartTV and blu-ray players with Samsung Smart Hub:  2014 – 2018
  • Xbox One
  • Apple TV 4+, OS version 9.0+

With more to come soon!

TSN does not support video playback of live content via web browsers on your mobile device. To access TSN on your mobile device, please download the TSN app.

Source: https://www.tsn.ca/streaming-faq-1.1105604#twentythree

It's not available on my FireTV (yet) but it works well enough on the Amazon Silk browser my TV has.  I set it to desktop mode and I'm good to go.

Thanks! That was actually somewhat informative. Some info is leaking out now and I can see some of the hurdles that they're facing. 

If you keep watching, Naylor and Smith talk about the USFL. It does just seem to be a rebranding exercise for the spring league. I'm far less worried about the spring league having an impact on the CFL. In fact, it's a great place to recruit from. 

On 2021-06-04 at 12:53 PM, JCon said:

Thanks! That was actually somewhat informative. Some info is leaking out now and I can see some of the hurdles that they're facing. 

If you keep watching, Naylor and Smith talk about the USFL. It does just seem to be a rebranding exercise for the spring league. I'm far less worried about the spring league having an impact on the CFL. In fact, it's a great place to recruit from. 

The Spring League isn't paying their coaches.

On 2021-06-01 at 4:13 PM, SpeedFlex27 said:

That logo should be on the helmets not antlers. It's a cool logo being wasted.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e472i64cw2hj1zq181x1y

Male elk have a habit of urinating all over themselves to make themselves more attractive.  Seems appropriate.

On 2021-06-02 at 8:10 AM, JCon said:

TSN is slooooooooooowly adding apps to TVs but, for the most part, you still need to "cast" the app from your phone. You can log on your computer and watch through a browser. 

What's the beef? Apps are so futuristic. Almost Buck Roger-ish. TSN is slowly getting into the arly 20th century by adding cameras to their broadcasts instead of smoke signals.

The CFL on TSN. Brought to you by Conestaga Wagons. Visit your local Conestaga Wagon dealer & go out for a test ride. "Conestaga Wagons... When you just gotta get there!!"

What's it Like to Travel the Oregon Trail in a Covered Wagon in the 21st  Century? | Portland Monthly

18 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

What's the beef? Apps are so futuristic. Almost Buck Roger-ish. TSN is slowly getting into the arly 20th century by adding cameras to their broadcasts instead of smoke signals.

The CFL on TSN. Brought to you by Conestaga Wagons. Visit your local Conestaga Wagon dealer & go out for a test ride. "Conestaga Wagons... When you just gotta get there!!"

What's it Like to Travel the Oregon Trail in a Covered Wagon in the 21st  Century? | Portland Monthly

Comes with two spares....one large and one small.......however they take up most of the interior....Giddy Up and keep rollin'