2021 (??) CFL Season

Noeller

12 hours ago, wbbfan said:

yeah weve seen a lot of flash in the pan qb's falter after defenses adjust to them. Fajardo and adams will both have to deal with that. 

I have a very strong feeling that Fajardo will get "figured out" and become yesterdays news.

I am relishing the thought of ridernation eating it's own in a war of "is Fajardo Done".

*Drools* I can hear the snipping comments, gnashing of teeth and watermelons exploding... This is what Christmas feels like...

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

4 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I have a very strong feeling that Fajardo will get "figured out" and become yesterdays news.
I am relishing the thought of ridernation eating it's own in a war of "is Fajardo Done".
*Drools* I can hear the snipping comments, gnashing of teeth and watermelons exploding... This is what Christmas feels like...

What pipe dream world do you live in where they have teeth?

On 2020-12-16 at 11:07 AM, GCn20 said:

We will have some roster turnover for sure. 32 FAs and a reduced SMS kind of seal that deal. Lots of guys on the lower echelon of the pay scale may choose to move on from football and just find jobs down South. The good news is that the upper echelon players will likely begrudgingly take the shave. In my estimation, the new spending policy will just make it really tough on recruitment as well. Losing Rigmaiden couldn't have come at a worse time for us. We may need to shave some luxury items off our list like the extra NAT OLs and a NAT receiver, and carrying 3 KRs is probably something we won't be doing this year either. Some hard decisions on a couple vets are likely as well. Pat Neufeld immediately comes to mind...

SMS hasn't been reduced, but most teams will just spend to the SMS floor....

15 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

They're 10-8 in 2019 2nd in the East. We're 11-7. Not much of a difference. 

on top of the fact that WE'RE THE ******* CHAMPS (!!!!!!) they also played in the absolute JOKE that is the East Div. Their record means next to nothing...

We had a pretty average season. 3rd in the West. 4th overall. The difference last year is that we had a great playoff run.

The east is a weaker division, but that only gets the eastern teams 2 extra games against the weaker teams and you can't exactly call BC a strong team last year.

1 hour ago, TBURGESS said:

We had a pretty average season. 3rd in the West. 4th overall. The difference last year is that we had a great playoff run.

The east is a weaker division, but that only gets the eastern teams 2 extra games against the weaker teams and you can't exactly call BC a strong team last year.

I would argue that the Bombers had a slump during the season and were pretty damned good other than that. 

36 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

I would argue that the Bombers had a slump during the season and were pretty damned good other than that. 

The win/loss record speaks for itself. All teams went through slumps. All teams had injury issues. Hamilton had to replace their starting QB before we did. They got 1st in the east. Regina had to replace their starting QB before we did. They got 1st in the West. 4th in a 9 team league is pretty much the definition of average.