2021 (??) CFL Season

Noeller

On 2020-12-05 at 10:23 AM, BBlink said:

Losing Rose and Sayles it was important to bring in the next high skill DB so that's why I think Josh Johnson will be very important to us. That said, it might change given there will be other players out there to sign come February.

While there is nothing official on the CFL site, Ed Tait indicates Josh Johnson has retired.

2 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

While there is nothing official on the CFL site, Ed Tait indicates Josh Johnson has retired.

I saw that and think it was a misprint. I think that's supposed to be Jovon Johnson, who signed a one day contract to retire a Bomber. 

10 hours ago, Noeller said:

I saw that and think it was a misprint. I think that's supposed to be Jovon Johnson, who signed a one day contract to retire a Bomber. 

I'm glad he's retired a Bomber. He was obviously upset after 2013, and it's kind of hard to blame him given his productivity after leaving, but he seems to have put that behind him. 

He was fun to watch. But, he's the type of player who you love having on your team and hate playing against. 

On 2020-12-10 at 3:19 PM, tacklewasher said:

You say this like it's a bad thing....But yeah, be nice to have more games.

Yeah, they should post every 'Rider loss (both playoff and regular season) too.

I mean, I know that's a ton of work... just the sheer volume of footage... but, I think I can speak for every other fan base in saying the effort would be worth it.