Random Jets News

24 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

I'm not sure that this is a good thing.  Clearly PLD doesn't like things here and signifies that things need to be changed.

It's possible he's part of the problem tho isn't it. I mean,  if he don't wanna be here he's a problem. I mean he had issues in Columbus.  People were not upset to see him gone there. Maybe he's a diva? 

Edited by Goalie

5 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

What the heck is wrong at TNSE? Everybody wants out?

I am wondering what's going on myself, what if isn't Scheif, what if it isn't Wheels, what if it isn't any of the players, what if it's someone higher up in the organization that's being toxic

56 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

No this is bad/horrible news. He just told the Jets he‘S not signing long term until he’s a UFA and 90% of the time UFA’s go buy bye. 

oh well when you put it that way, and TrueBlue makes a good point too

1 hour ago, bb1 said:

Rumour Scheifele to the Bruins???

Rumor Scheif staying . If people noticed on NIPD scheif was the guy in the jersey on their Facebook page. It's little things like that. 

Wheeler on the trade block tho according to Seravelli. He apparently asked for a trade after Maurice left 

Edited by Goalie

As for Dubois, he didn't say he wanted out. Just his plan is to test ufa waters currently.  Cap expected to move up but right now Dubois is a 60 point 2 center. 55 put up more points in less games. If in 2 years time pld is an 80 to 90 point guy, he should get paid but right now he's prob worth 7 million per and he prob thinks he deserves 9 9.5 but 60 point centers don't get that. This negotiating through the media turns me off tho. 

Edited by Goalie

59 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Amy chance we’d get Pastrnak straight up for him? And would we want that trade?

Love to get him,i just don't see us being able to afford him...IF we did trade Schiefele i am thinking a roster player and a no.1 draft pick but who knows?

20 minutes ago, bb1 said:

Love to get him,i just don't see us being able to afford him...IF we did trade Schiefele i am thinking a roster player and a no.1 draft pick but who knows?

Pasta gets paid 6.75 per or so. We can afford him.  I wouldn't do it tho as Scheif is worth more, he's a center and wants to Win. Think his PC was a little bit overblown