Random Jets News

10 minutes ago, iHeart said:

I think another question is...will Chevy be here next season? yes there was a close call earlier this year when the blackhawks scandal broke but I keep hearing "There should be changes, there will be changes"

Chipman basically confirmed they will follow Chevys plan. Chevy will likely have to bring in a new coaching Staff that wants to play the style the players do or fits the style that the players do. There is some myth that we are the big bad Jets but, we are speed and skill being forced to play a style or system that don't work for the talent. 

Chevy needs to bring in a more progressive coach who will design a system to suit their strengths. Speed and skill. We need 3 scoring lines. And a 4th checking line (Lowry Appleton) 

Gonna need to sign PLD. Resign Appleton Comrie Stastny maybe 

Solid move. Now go out and show you are aware there is problems. 

Scheif? Prob a 1st and RD or C. Probably on an ELC and maybe plus cuz 55 on a great value contract. 

Hearing rumors that Chevy will actually be named president of hockey ops and a new gm will also be brought in.  This is why the delay. No official announcement 

Edited by Goalie

21 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

All the noisemakers on Twitter who have been begging for Scheifele to be dumped all year are now upset that he is hinting at leaving, claiming he’s disloyal. 

Twitter is a cesspool of drunken fans. Who cares about Twitter. If he wants out and sounds like he does, **** him. Fit in or **** off. 

Since when do the Jets owe mark Scheifele anything. I wanted to hear accountability from him but there was none. That's the problem. Seemed all ppl wanted from him was accountability but we got a tone and attitude of I'm more important from him. He also thinks his game is perfectly fine how it Is. This is an example of how 1 bad apple can ruin the bunch. The bunch tho talking accountability and culture while 55 thinks he's bigger than the team. 

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

Since when do the Jets owe mark Scheifele anything. I wanted to hear accountability from him but there was none. That's the problem. Seemed all ppl wanted from him was accountability but we got a tone and attitude of I'm more important from him. He also thinks his game is perfectly fine how it Is. This is an example of how 1 bad apple can ruin the bunch. The bunch tho talking accountability and culture while 55 thinks he's bigger than the team. 

You're unhinged.

He never said his game was perfectly fine, nor did he claim he's bigger than the team.

He admits right there he has to be better.

Lol      "the vision" for the team. 

Corporate gobbledy gab.

" hard talk"  ?       

"Tomorrow" ?

lot of self importance there.  After a losing season where the team stunk for entire periods. Including Outshot by large numbers.

at a time when a decent effort would have probably meant they make the playoffs. They just didnt play. he's supposed to be a leader of a group that out and out quit playing too often.

that carolina hurricanes game.  Wow. Whole facking thing in the jets end.

Lame.

Imagine what woukd happen to a Blue Bomber player who publicly said he was going to have a "hard talk"  with Kyle Walters. 😂

for me... that is not ok.

compare this guy, to Adam Bighill.  Collaros. 

I didnt watch that many games,  maybe 20..... seemed to me he didnt play defence very well, but did connor, wheeler, ehlers play defence much? Dont think so.

defencemen didnt get much help from the forwards on this team. 

nobody knows why, but it is either 1.  they are not told to backcheck, or 2. They are told to backcheck, and ignore the coach.

Edited by Mark F

Unhinged? Nope. I was right about Paul. Now you got a few other bad apples to deal with. 55 is one, it's been known for a while, league insiders have Said they heard his name around the deadline,  helle is another,  also Schmidt and Dillon. 

It's not just 1 or 2 problems. It's more than people think. It just starts with a couple entitled selfish players. 

People need to understand its not a winnipeg thing... it's an entitled players thing tho. The covid restrictions played a role, the wives bring from the US play a role but 55s comments scream entitled whiner who is unaware of his own shortcomings.  

Think what you like, guaranteed 55 is moved out and he likely won't be the only one.

https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/weekend-wrap-playoff-preview/id1332150124?i=1000559311522

What does he know tho. 

About 15 minutes in

American players didn't like the covid restrictions.... shocking. Now some want out of Canada  

This isn't exactly breaking news 

Edited by Goalie