Random Jets News

Stanley either a concussion from getting beat a few games ago or something lingering cuz he's been pretty crappy this year compared to last. Hoping it's something other than just ability cuz really been not good at all this year. Unfortunately he looks like he needs to be carried by a strong defensive partner to be even a 3rd pairing guy. Unfortunate there  

Samberg and Ville (if given a shot) are likely long term options. Samberg not noticeable when he plays.  For a D that's good.  Stan seems to turn the puck over lots. Let's hope he fixes it or they trade him to a team who thinks he's more than just a 3 lhd 

Scheif and Stan are my 2 biggest disappointments of the season so far Jets wise. 

Edited by Goalie

22 hours ago, Goalie said:

Stanley either a concussion from getting beat a few games ago or something lingering cuz he's been pretty crappy this year compared to last. Hoping it's something other than just ability cuz really been not good at all this year. Unfortunately he looks like he needs to be carried by a strong defensive partner to be even a 3rd pairing guy. Unfortunate there  

Samberg and Ville (if given a shot) are likely long term options. Samberg not noticeable when he plays.  For a D that's good.  Stan seems to turn the puck over lots. Let's hope he fixes it or they trade him to a team who thinks he's more than just a 3 lhd 

Scheif and Stan are my 2 biggest disappointments of the season so far Jets wise. 

Looks like Scheif is playing like he wants to leave....Pitiful efforts ....watch closely at his listless efforts....Bench time ...wake him up....or get him to hell outta here

I'll enjoy watching Connor pld perfetti (hopefully) and guys like Morrissey and Samberg and Ville. Nik when he's back also, guys who are part of the future really. 

I hope they trade copp Stastny and others at the deadline for picks and or young prospects.  I hope they sign Nathan Smith after the Olympics and he plays immediately. 

Basically I'm gonna enjoy watching the future of the team and hope to see see younger bottom 6 guys step up... 2 of our last like 40 goals now have come from not the top 2 lines. We have zero scoring if Connor Dubois ehlers scheif copp don't score. Like zero. Needs to change 

You gotta improve that bottom 6. 

Scheif? 2 years now of allowing the bad defensive habits kick in.. maybe needs time but maybe he just wasn't that good without prime Wheeler? I dunno. 

I'd move him and ask Blake to waive and likely do a mini retooling around Dubois perfetti Connor ehlers Lowry Morrissey Pionk Samberg ville gus and these types 

Thr rest? Honestly they would all be available if the price was right 

Hellebuyck? Stop playing the puck.. tone down the massive entitlement and he's young enough and injury free enough to be good into his mid to late 30s likely. 

Colorado got Cale Makar by sucking 1 year... 

Hopefully we get ours this draft or a center to replace 55. 

Edited by Goalie

5 hours ago, Goalie said:

I like kovy. He's strong defensively.  Sucks that he gets in tho cuz a young guy Is hurt tho. 

I’ve been looking forward to seeing him play… Circumstances are unfortunate, but it’s probably the only way he was going to get a shot.  He’s had good numbers with the Moose and he’s a big body.