Random Jets News

1 minute ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Why in such a rush to get him to the NHL? Let him develop so when he arrives there are less hiccups. Keep his salary under control for a bit longer. Ville Heinola today is not the difference between a Stanley Cup and a lottery spot. 

Everyone not on the Jets is better than everyone on the Jets. ;)

2 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

This difference is they gave Connor and Scheifele top 2 lines and pp time, Perfetti nothing . I get it more ice time down on the Moose but especially when Wheeler was out y not at least give the kid a taste? Oh well later kid...🙂

Jets ranked 22nd by tsn in their first power rankings. 

Little snippet here 

The Jets are 2-2-1 with a positive goal differential despite having the worst expected goal differential in the league. Winnipeg has allowed more scoring chances and more shots on net from the slot than any team, a big reason why Connor Hellebuyck is currently sporting a save percentage under .900.

The Jets have been able to outscore their problems so far, averaging four goals per game, but if they don’t tighten up defensively, we expect them to drop on our list. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy from Lockport said:

I sure hope he leaves KC with PLD.

KV Scheif Wheeler

KC PLD Svechnikov

Copp Stastny Ehlers

Harkins Lowry Nash

A really good checking line with 3 scoring lines.

I expect Maurice to go with KC Scheif Wheeler as a line as soon as they are back.

Yeah, I can’t imagine Maurice will change his ways… And there’s no chance he’d put Lowry on the 4th. I like your lines, but I would switch Ehlers and Vesalainen.