Random Jets News

from FotWJ:

With the Jets cap situation upcoming with the Stastny signing and trades for Dillon and Schmidt, It's looking like Copp could be the player out with Perfetti taking his place. Copp and Niku seem mostly likely to be on the way out for Draft picks

of course anything could happen tomorrow

I like Copp.  But bolstering our D is more important and Im looking forward to seeing Perfetti in action!

"Although Schmidt is left-handed, prior to arriving in Vancouver he typically played on the right side. Normally, right-handed blueliners play on the right side, while left-handed defenders play on the left side. He thrives when doing the opposite."

From Google

2 hours ago, iHeart said:

from FotWJ:

With the Jets cap situation upcoming with the Stastny signing and trades for Dillon and Schmidt, It's looking like Copp could be the player out with Perfetti taking his place. Copp and Niku seem mostly likely to be on the way out for Draft picks

of course anything could happen tomorrow

I assume Bryan Little goes on LTR so they would have another 5.2 million to spend plus the seven they have currently.

11 hours ago, Jpan85 said:

I assume Bryan Little goes on LTR so they would have another 5.2 million to spend plus the seven they have currently.

With roughly $12.9M in cap space once Little gets put on LTIR, re-signing Copp, Pionk, and Stanley seems pretty manageable.

The Jets bolstered the blue line with two solid additions, which is something they've had to address for a while now. This should make them a more well-rounded team.

• 2 weeks later...