Random Jets News

18 hours ago, BomberBall said:

On a side note... Anyone know why the hell The Jets are playing a home game at 9:00 and Vancouver is playing a home game at 6:00?  Catering to Montreal much??

Heard something about they dont want the games to be always at same time but i like the catering to MTL theory because IT'S TRUE!!!

Looooooooooong time lurker, first time poster. Had to break the silence after this trade. I think the CBJ may have got the better player(s) but the Jets team got stronger. 

Also, after listening to PLD's interview, I'd guess he is re-signing a contract way before his last year is up. He had good things to say about the organization from top to bottom and the quality of players we have here. He also mentioned how much he didn't like to play agains the Jets because of how big and fast they are and their work ethic. He said his dad had nothing but good things to say about the Jets. I have read an article about the Jets letting his dad have LOAs to watch him play at, for example, the World Juniors. I think he re-signs here.

I forgot to mention, he was a beast in the playoffs against TO last season. Laine was excellent in the post-seasons too but it is nice to know PLD ups his game when it counts.

Scheif, PLD and Lowry are three centers that will be hard to play against in the playoffs and this move gives us a better chance of being there this spring.

Maurice will probably run...

KC Scheif Wheeler

Stastny PLD Ehlers

Copper Lowry Apples

MP Harkins Lewis

I'd like to see Stastny center the 3rd and Lowry the 4th with Lewis and MP.

Edited by Jimmy from Lockport

Well i am going to be the contrarian here because well why not? It will be interesting to see now that Maurice has gotten rid of Laine and Roslo who will become his new whipping boys? If our powerplay stays like it is we are going nowhere,we have lost all our big guns. It is sad to see our team of 2017-18 become what it is....always be a Jets fan but i don't see us anywhere near as good as the team we were.Not blaming anyone for it all just saying we were so close.😔

Just now, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Could be. Pretty good photo shop if so.

Photoshop isn't difficult, especially for a professional sports team.

And confirmed by the Jets.

So, much ado about nothing. Leave it up to idiot trolls on social media (the Twitter Landfill, to be precise) to make it something, though.

58 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

So, much ado about nothing. Leave it up to idiot trolls on social media (the Twitter Landfill, to be precise) to make it something, though.

Jets Twitter should post this pic and say this is his actual reaction. 

13c8add4-5db6-4617-ae64-e9581cb9fe62_1.f

1 hour ago, BomberBall said:

Yes, I know where he’s from.

pw_191420_snickers001.png?auto=format,compress&q=70

1 hour ago, blue_gold_84 said:

I hate this trend but they all doing it as soon as there is a trade.

18 hours ago, bb1 said:

I would rather the Jets ride it out with Stanley see what he has, someone needs to tell him to get a mean streak if he wants to stick in the NHL. Poolman meh...we need more toughness and Poolman ain't it. 

yes he's got to play like a Poolman and stop playing like a pool boy.  Boom boom tish....