Free Agent Frenzy 2020

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

That would be a nice add but if Chevy lands a top 4 Dman to go along with the 2C he just acquired, what am I supposed to do with my torch and pitchfork?

Don't be silly, we can use it when Roslo gets three points in one game and every Jets fan loses their s*** and says, he was misused here. 

Nate Schmidt is from Minnesota, so this is pretty much a done deal. If he were born in Finland and raised in Minnesota, he would already be a Jet. 

3 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

Taylor Hall one year 8 million dollars to Buffalo.

”11 years in the NHL, Taylor Hall has won two playoff games.”

Ridiculous.

These high $ contracts are killing hockey IMO.

In fairness... team game and he's played on shitty teams.   That being said... Buffalo... yuck.  

3 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

Taylor Hall one year 8 million dollars to Buffalo.

”11 years in the NHL, Taylor Hall has won two playoff games.”

Ridiculous.

These high $ contracts are killing hockey IMO.

So Eichel centers Hall and Quinn? Oh my.

13 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

I thought Hall said he was interested in winning?

Well at this point he's won the FAF lottery at least until Pietrangelo signs.

6 hours ago, Noeller said:

Jets and Knights close on a deal that would swap Roslo for LD Nate Schmidt. Schmidt had 5 years remaining on a 6 year deal at 5.95 per. All this per talking heads on Twitter (NHL Trade Rumours, Mike McIntyre)... 

Schmidt has M-NTC so probably not.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

Taylor Hall signing....     “When you look past some of the smoke and some of the stuff that’s happened to the Sabres over the last couple of years, under the hood, there’s some really good pieces,” Hall said during a video call Monday, a day after signing a $8 million contract.        ( Yeah the 8 million had little to do with it..🙄🙄🙄)

20 hours ago, bb1 said:

Taylor Hall signing....     “When you look past some of the smoke and some of the stuff that’s happened to the Sabres over the last couple of years, under the hood, there’s some really good pieces,” Hall said during a video call Monday, a day after signing a $8 million contract.        ( Yeah the 8 million had little to do with it..🙄🙄🙄)

the only thing under that hood is a couple of squirrels running around on a fan belt.....money....money... money...c'mon Hall