Around The NHL 2020/21

JCon

23 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Wow. It seems every time I check the BlueJackets scoreboard as Atkinson is in my hockey pool, Roslovic is usually there with a point or more.

Obviously that doesn't necessarily mean he's showing well but wow, no room for error it seems with Torts.

3 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Roslo/Laine & the rest just have to survive this season as Torts not coming back.

They won't suddenly get better. Torts is a terrible coach but those two are not getting much better. 

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Brazilian variant running wild in BC. We're living in a horror movie, folks... 

I had another round of foot surgery a week ago. I'm basically homebound for the next 12-14 weeks as I can't walk as I recover. Usually, it's depressing having to stay indoors waiting for things to heal up. Plus it hurts. This time, I'm not unhappy at all. 

22 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I had another round of foot surgery a week ago. I'm basically homebound for the next 12-14 weeks as I can't walk as I recover. Usually, it's depressing having to stay indoors waiting for things to heal up. Plus it hurts. This time, I'm not unhappy at all. 

You are so right my friend. I would give anything to have an excuse to not leave the house for the next two months... 

This variant is expected to go through the whole team.....that's a real concern....This is the Brazilian variant and nobody knows the long term effects of this thing...If players are on oxygen this is very serious and one the nhl is going to have a heckuva time dealing with