Around The NHL 2020/21

JCon

1 hour ago, bustamente said:

Jets would have to give way to much for Ekholm, supposedly he loves Nashville so the chances of re signing him would be slight, plus does Nashville really want to trade to us when we will back in the same division next year, Savard on the other could slide right next to Morrissey and would be a good fit, plus we would have a better chance to re sign him after this year

Like DeMelo ;)

What happens to the games that Montreal has to postpone in relation to trades and quarantine? I hope that if they make any trades after those games were scheduled to be played, that those traded players are ineligible for them.

1 hour ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Best stat I saw was Connor McDavid has 60 points, Buffalo has 64 goals. Who will win that scoring race?

Side note: The year of McDavid/Eichel draft, the Sabres intentionally tanked to try and win the 1st overall, and got ****** hard. Ended up with Eichel, who is a bust, as far as I'm concerned... Especially compared to McD. 

19 hours ago, Noeller said:

Side note: The year of McDavid/Eichel draft, the Sabres intentionally tanked to try and win the 1st overall, and got ****** hard. Ended up with Eichel, who is a bust, as far as I'm concerned... Especially compared to McD. 

Not a bust with these numbers on a perennial bad team.

https://www.nhl.com/player/jack-eichel-8478403

In other news...

Sabres fall to Bruins, extend record skid to 17

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

On 2021-03-26 at 10:50 PM, Noeller said:

I'm not sure if you are kidding or being serious.

He has scored 160 points in the last two season on a very poor team. He is much better defensively than Scheif and would get more points than him playing on the Jets. If he is a bust, what woulod you call Laine?

1 hour ago, JCon said:

Laine has shown he can be very hard on himself, his confidence becomes fragile thru stretches.

To break out of these funks he seems the type that better responds to PM's type coaching (player friendly) than JT's type, i.e., I don't give a flying F who you are.

Good luck.