Streveler’s vs 49’ers

Jpan85

36 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

Love it! Love Streveler and couldn't be happier for him. But does anyone else find it weird that he makes more money than Bo Levi Mitchell? lol almost seems like injustice.

Specialized skill set. Bo Levi Mitchell is a passer and only a passer. Streveler adds a different dimension that can be used as a change up. 

2 hours ago, Mark F said:

Looks like Streveller won’t have any trouble adapting to the NFL. Just powered for that first down.

It was basically the same QB sneak he has been running for the past 2 years. Could be huge for a team when in those a yard and less plays to have a guy who has run good 100 of those in the past two years. Not many QBs in NFL can say they do more than 10 or so a year.

42 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

You'd have to find someone who has literally never watched Bo play to find someone who would call him a running QB.

It's true. he's a guy that always has his eyes downfield. I can't even remember a play where he honest to goodness ran for a first down. Entirely capable of doing it but that is not at all his game.  He usually has a receiving core for days and uses them well.

1 hour ago, BBlink said:

It's true. he's a guy that always has his eyes downfield. I can't even remember a play where he honest to goodness ran for a first down. Entirely capable of doing it but that is not at all his game.  He usually has a receiving core for days and uses them well.

He can run like Ricky Ray could run. Yeah they could move their legs and take advantage of wide open field, but they weren't ever a qb you worried about beating you with their legs. 

Bo Levi Mitchell is NOT a running qb. Not even close. He likes to stay in the pocket with his eyes downfield. He has a quick release which saves him from harm & his OL do a Yeoman's job protecting him. Can he avoid the rush by moving around? Sure but he's no Tom Clements. He's not even Tom Burgess. He knows Dave Dickenson's offense inside out which also helps with his success. 

On 2020-09-13 at 2:47 PM, BBlink said:

I was pointed to sportsurge for streaming. It's pretty amazing

PI went to sportssurge, clicked on a stream, and it detected my email address. Not good.

happy for Streveller, but those nfl games are still boring for me compared to the cfl.

Edited by Mark F

5 hours ago, Mark F said:

PI went to sportssurge, clicked on a stream, and it detected my email address. Not good.

happy for Streveller, but those nfl games are still boring for me compared to the cfl.

What? Of course you have to be careful when going to any website but there's no way another server can learn your email address unless you give it access to do so in some way.

There might be a way using JavaScript that it can show you your own email address. But that doesn't mean they have it.